• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Final Carlisle roll call!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Well since Ray made this comment, "I'd love to know who all is attending...but I'm too damned lazy to troll through 17 pages just to figure that out..." :lmao: I thought I'd start another thread. While I know this is an impossible thing to ask around here, let's try and keep this one simple. Let's just state who's going and when you'll be there. I'll be there from mid day Thursday to sometime Sunday afternoon, depending on any weather problems!

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Well since Ray made this comment, "I'd love to know who all is attending...but I'm too damned lazy to troll through 17 pages just to figure that out..." :lmao: I thought I'd start another thread. While I know this is an impossible thing to ask around here, let's try and keep this one simple. Let's just state who's going and when you'll be there. I'll be there from mid day Thursday to sometime Sunday afternoon, depending on any weather problems!
ME thursday thru saturday night

droptop

Reaction score
We will be there from Thursday afternoon thru Sunday afternoon. If anyone is looking for a room, I still have an extra room (2 beds)at the Ramada Inn at Mechanicsburg.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mrs. ACME & I are arriving midday on Thursday. Leaving Sunday morning.

For those of you that know my Oki Boys - Andy, Rob, and George a.k.a. "Seven" (as in Mrs.HemiBeep's Seven Layer Bean Dip :D ) will be with us.

Good idea on the thread, Steve. :cheers:

:jester:

69B5

Reaction score
My grandson and I will be there Thursday - Sunday morning.
We'll cook chicken wings at the tent one day at noon.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'll be in on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning and leaving Sunday morning.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Mrs. ACME & I are arriving midday on Thursday. Leaving Sunday morning.

For those of you that know my Oki Boys - Andy, Rob, and George a.k.a. "Seven" (as in Mrs.HemiBeep's Seven Layer Bean Dip :D ) will be with us.

Good idea on the thread, Steve. :cheers:

:jester:
Thank you sir!! :cheers:

dobie

Reaction score
I'll be there Thursday evening thru Sunday morning. Hopefully we'll be there in enough time to go to the cruise in Thursday night. Sunday morning we're checking out and heading straight down to Gettysburg.

zupanj

Reaction score
dobie said:
I'll be there Thursday evening thru Sunday morning. Hopefully we'll be there in enough time to go to the cruise in Thursday night. Sunday morning we're checking out and heading straight down to Gettysburg.

Be prepared for wall to wall people. My wife's college buddy just spent Monday there on the way to our house. She said it was really crowded and they expected 4 million people this month and next.

Having said that it is well worth the trip if you haven't been there. I have been there maybe six times and look forward to it each time.

69B5

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69B5 said:
We'll cook Road Runner wings at the tent one day at noon.
are you bringing a car ? , i want wings make mine the biggest tallest ones :jester: :jester: :jester:

Road Runner wings!! Thats a great idea!!
I hope I have better luck catching them than Willie Coyote!!
Yes, I am bringing my 69RR and 70R/T Vert.
See you there!!

dobie

Reaction score
zupanj said:
dobie said:

Be prepared for wall to wall people. My wife's college buddy just spent Monday there on the way to our house. She said it was really crowded and they expected 4 million people this month and next.

Having said that it is well worth the trip if you haven't been there. I have been there maybe six times and look forward to it each time.

Great. I figured it would be crazy with the anniversary and all. Thanks for the heads up.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
I'll be there wed morning to Sunday with the car at the ramada inn limited in mechanics burg

moparstuart

Reaction score
69B5 said:
moparstuart said:
69B5 said:
We'll cook Road Runner wings at the tent one day at noon.
are you bringing a car ? , i want wings make mine the biggest tallest ones :jester: :jester: :jester:

Road Runner wings!! Thats a great idea!!
I hope I have better luck catching them than Willie Coyote!!
Yes, I am bringing my 69RR and 70R/T Vert.
See you there!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: who cares about the RR i wanna see that mystery vert :jester:

Back