• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Final Carlisle roll call!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
if you mean it's not road worthy, that's one thing.If you don't feel it looks worthy.....then drive it!! I used to come out of the Nats, after looking at all the sweet restored cars, walk up to my primered, no interior pieced together car, and be ashamed. Then I relized that alot of those pretty cars never get driven and enjoyed. If I had waited until my car was done before I felt it worthy of being driven, then I never would have enjoyed it. I had more fun with that car, than about any other I had. And when the garage burned down, I had no regrets. Another thing, we only have so many heart beats, so.....If it's road worthy, drive it and enjoy it!(one thing about a not so pretty car...no worries about scratching or chipping shiney new paint!) :drive:

As Dave said, if there are mechanical issues then that's one thing, but I just saw a picture of it on FBBO and that car looks great and is more then worthy to bring. So I'd say consider bringing it! Either way hope to see you there.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
this one? hell yeah I'd drive that to a show!

576838_3663809547939_1055744228_3246346_298240156_n.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah that's a good one, and I like those wheels. But I spotted the hood and snatched that one. fine looking Plymouth :thumbsup:

moparperf

Reaction score
I'll be there Thursday- Sunday. For those of you staying at the Park Inn,I,ll be at the pool Thursday afternoon around 4, if your free stop by.

dobie

Reaction score
moparperf said:
I'll be there Thursday- Sunday. For those of you staying at the Park Inn,I,ll be at the pool Thursday afternoon around 4, if your free stop by.

No kidding? we're at the Park Inn also. we'll be there around 1600, then going to the cruise in after dinner. We need to meet up at the hotel sometime.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dobie said:
moparperf said:

No kidding? we're at the Park Inn also. we'll be there around 1600, then going to the cruise in after dinner. We need to meet up at the hotel sometime.
Kinky :lmao:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Just spotted Stuart on his way to Carlisle.... He took the camper.

indexCA3FX5FL.jpg
indexCA3HS6K8.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
Those sidepipes really detract from the overall appearance of the car... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
being blue doesn't help either...... :snowball:

69B5

Reaction score
Big John said:

indexCA3FX5FL.jpg
indexCA3HS6K8.jpg

I have a serious doubt that Stuart will make it to Carlisle in that rig!!
If he does make it and hangs around for a couple of days, we should all be arriving for the 2014 show!
:crazy: LOL

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
you better hope i dont make it Fran , because i can down me some wings . Better have a couple dozen Road Runner wings just for me .. :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

I think in light of some of your recent health issues the boys need to do their part to help keep you upright. We'll have a baby green spinach smoothie and some tofu salad waiting on ya... :basketcase:

:jester:

Back