• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front Valance

Jim S.

Reaction score
Or lower grill panel, whatever it is called. I'm doing some body work on it because of previous bad body work. Does anyone have a good close up of the style line right in the middle of it. I need to know how sharp it should be. This is the piece between the grill and the front bumper.
Thank you for any help.

Jim S.

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Jim:

Do you still need a pic of this?

Ray

No, that's O.K. Ray. Whoever worked on it last did not take it off to fix a dent right in the middle of it. They just drilled 7 holes and did the "slide hammer" thing to pull it out. I had to strip it to metal and weld them up. When I was block sanding it yesterday, the style line worked itself out real nice. I should have taken Droptop's advice because, I have spent well over $100 in paint and materials and over a week screwing around with it. Damn thing still isn't back on the car. Have to base and clear it yet. Thanks anyway, because I don't know anyone around here with a 68 or 69 to look at........ :thumbsup:

Back