• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fuel tank ground?

bstan70rr

Reaction score
damn it. i was originally going to do this.

why oh why don't i ask to make sure. someone posted earlier that i could make it instead of buying it, but i did not ask if it could possibly be better.

oh well. another lesson learned.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Sorry, but how did such a simple post become complicated???? It's a F'in ground strap. :crazy:

:chill:

Patience Grasshopper... Our membership runs the gamut from the first time novices to ASE Certified Master Techs...and everything in between. You know the drill. :cheers:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's is some sh$$$$TTY photoshop. But that is really damn funny!!! Who's camel is that? I think that's bobs back yard though.

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's is some sh$$$$TTY photoshop. But that is really damn funny!!! Who's camel is that? I think that's bobs back yard though.
nice superbee leash you have there chris

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
That's is some sh$$$$TTY photoshop.

Hey, not so fast there... The bedouin is fuzzy because the camera is focused on the camel...hard to "fuzzy" you up enough to match what essentially is the background and not lose all of the details... :toetap:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
That's is some sh$$$$TTY photoshop.

Hey, not so fast there... The bedouin is fuzzy because the camera is focused on the camel...hard to "fuzzy" you up enough to match what essentially is the background and not lose all of the details... :toetap:

Excuses, excuses. I didn't see the super bee leash!!!! Man I still :basketcase: when I see that pic. The blatant photo chop makes it even funnier. How much did you slip IT at your design studio to do that photo.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
Read back through all of the posts. I did not see anything complicated.

Back