• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Future Mopar Man

bstan70rr

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my youngest son helping with some bodywork on my 69 RR.

Kind of brings a tear to your eyes, huh?

I'll get some more pics up when I find them. I know I put them somewhere.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
bstan70rr said:
Here is a pic of my youngest son helping with some bodywork on my 69 RR.

Kind of brings a tear to your eyes, huh?

I'll get some more pics up when I find them. I know I put them somewhere.

i think your son is helping you get HIS roadrunner ready for paint.....he should be driving soon...right??....thats cool that hes interested in working on cars :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's a great pic! And that's the best way to start them off, when they are young!

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Very cool! I look forward to the day myself, but my son Benny is only 8 months old......lol

How old is your son?

bstan70rr

Reaction score
He is ten years old. Don't be fooled, he desn't have the patience to be out there long. LOL!

He is the third of three sons, and none of them really care too much about dad's old toys. Of course, the worst thing I could do is push them, so I let them do little things here and there. If they get the bug later in life, then at least I will not have to pay for it.

My fifteen year old's first driving lesson was in my 67 Dart Convertible. How many kids can say that??? I'll let him drive the RR when he turns 30.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
And your son's name is Benny. That is my name as well. How'd you decide on that?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
great pic. they might get the bug sooner than you think. just take'm out for a run and show'm what an old Plymouth will do! :drive:

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice pic, My Mom had a 69 road runner in 1971 when I was 4 years old, it didn't affect me any growing up. I'm sure he'll turn out just fine! :beep:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Benny,
My Uncle came up with it, when my wife was pregnant, and it just stuck. We really like the name, not a real common name. He's "Benny" not Benjamin or Ben - people always ask.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
My wife was not too fond of naming our son Benny. We settled on Benjamin.

Funny story: I am named after my dad, Benny. He is actually named after my great grandfather whose name was Benjamin, So the generations fo Benjamin, Benny, Benny, Benjamin. Go figure.

I apologize to anyone that is reading this drivel. I just needed someone to talk to and share my feelings.

LOL

george68hemirr

Reaction score
bstan70rr said:

Funny story: I am named after my dad, Benny. He is actually named after my great grandfather whose name was Benjamin, So the generations fo Benjamin, Benny, Benny, Benjamin. Go figure.

I apologize to anyone that is reading this drivel. I just needed someone to talk to and share my feelings.

LOL

you are venting....we all vent here ...no need to apologize....we are all men here...well most of us....there is a fag here too :gay: :gay: :gay: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
bstan70rr said:

LOL

you are venting....we all vent here ...no need to apologize....we are all men here...well most of us....there is a fag here too :gay: :gay: :gay: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Easy now George, we don't want to scare off the new guy already! :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
bstan70rr said:

LOL

in a few weeks, you'll relize your post is minor compared to some of the stuff talked about on here! :crazy:

bstan70rr

Reaction score
i wasssssssssssssssss kidding.

now yall think i am gay.

i like to look at katherine heigl, heidi klum and umma thurnman.

the gayest thing i have ever done was when my wife wore a baseball hat and i thought she looked cute.

LOL

george68hemirr

Reaction score
bstan70rr said:
i wasssssssssssssssss kidding.

now yall think i am gay.

i like to look at katherine heigl, heidi klum and umma thurnman.

the gayest thing i have ever done was when my wife wore a baseball hat and i thought she looked cute.

LOL

no bstan....this isnt about you....we are playing games with this BS :bs: ......nobody gay here....just real deal roadrunner nuts :lmao: then you see this laughing thing.....we throw that in there to show that we are kidding around :crazy: or this for crazy...etc....Bstan you seem like one of us...just play along...we have alot of fun here and try to help each other out

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
BSTAN.....WE NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR CAR????

He's not answering. I think you pissed him off George, questioning his manhood like that... :lmao:

:pot: :pot: :pot:

Gary is still not feeling well so I'm filling in best I can... :D

:jester:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
i have talked to BSTAN....everything is okay he said and thought this post was funny....he pops in 3-4 times a day but should drop us a word on his hood progress......HELLO BSTAN....WHERE ARE YOU???.....WE ARE COMING DOWN TO FIX YOUR HOOD :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back