• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Future Mopar Man

moparchris

Reaction score
Peresvet went and did it again!!! So I went back and reread this thread and it bears some more pics of your old street/ race cars!! Come on everyone put up some pics. This means the guy in the back with the red Duster with Centerlines!!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Peresvet went and did it again!!! So I went back and reread this thread and it bears some more pics of your old street/ race cars!! Come on everyone put up some pics. This means the guy in the back with the red Duster with Centerlines!!

I'll have to scan some old Duster pics; I don't have any of it wearing the Centerlines in a digital format. I have posted these before, but here is what it looked like in the spring of 1980. These were taken on Kadena Air Base in Okinawa, Japan. Two years later it was sporting a snorkel hood scoop, a molded DC spoiler on the deck-lid, a Light Firethorn Metallic Imron paint job, and N50-15 Firestone Super Sports on 15" X 12" Centerlines. Didn't even look like the same car. Also had a new 13.85 to 1 340 under the hood, so it ran a little differently too... :lol:

peresvet24

Reaction score
moparchris said:

I'm sorry if I've done something wrong :worship: :worship: :worship: :brickwall:

I like old photos :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
peresvet24 said:
moparchris said:

I'm sorry if I've done something wrong :worship: :worship: :worship: :brickwall:

You're fine. It's fun to look at these old threads! That's all Chris was saying. :cheers:

peresvet24

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
peresvet24 said:
moparchris said:

You're fine. It's fun to look at these old threads! That's all Chris was saying. :cheers:

I'm fine :cheers:

moparchris

Reaction score
Your good Peresvet. :thumbsup:

Nice pics Ray. Im gonna have to scan some more myself. I have a ton of pics from the races etc. I dont want to be the only one, I really wanna see pics of everyones old rides. Thanks for participating.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
peresvet24 said:
[I'm sorry if I've done something wrong quote]

just post up a couple more "surprises" and all will be forgiven.... :drool:

Back