• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G-T-X

railrider

Reaction score
I may be addicted to rust!, I just bought a 69 GTX Rolling shell to bring back from the dead one day! lol Some of you may have seen it on ebay! Now I need a Parts car, or is this the parts car? I am confused! lmao! ?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and could we forget this sweet '68 Hemi road runner from the '08 Nats?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah I noticed the wheels, IIRC, I was unjustly teased about saying I'd but the car just for the cragars..... :stuckup:

railrider

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
yeah I noticed the wheels, IIRC, I was unjustly teased about saying I'd but the car just for the cragars..... :stuckup:

Actually, I bought the Cragars and he tossed in the rest Free of charge! lol ?

Zapa

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and could we forget this sweet '68 Hemi road runner from the '08 Nats?

Hemi??? with an 8 3/4?

moparchris

Reaction score
Awesome! That thing needs to be saved! If you need very clean California sheet metal, I just parted out a 68 satellite. i have the whole back half still, including a very good frame rails and trunk floor.

railrider

Reaction score
The frame looks solid, rockers a pretty good, mostly outer metal and floor work. Needs a trunk pan like almost all of them do. Most likely go AMD with the metal if I get around to it. Looking to buy a parts car now between this and the Road Runner there are a lot of small items I will need that will add up buying them separately. There is a total rust bucket on ebay now that may work for me, but we will see!?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Awesome! That thing needs to be saved! If you need very clean California sheet metal, I just parted out a 68 satellite. i have the whole back half still, including a very good frame rails and trunk floor.
Marketing :jester:

railrider

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Marketing :jester:

True salesman right there! ?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Dave, look at the wheels :D That's not rusty, this is rusty :yesnod:

I heard that car was for sale for 12k. Is that true?
Not sure Chris, I over heard one guy say he was going to restore it. Maybe some one else that was at Carlise knows more. :popcorn:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
Dave, look at the wheels :D That's not rusty, this is rusty :yesnod:
that was my buddy ron preska's car , he sold it at calsyle and its now on long island
It must have been the buyer I over heard

Back