• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G-T-X

railrider

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
yeah that does looks nice. those bumpers look sweet! :drool: you gonna keep those?

I got a re-chromed rear with the car, but I still may need them for the GTX. The front has a minor tweak to it anyway. They are good cores though. Will know more once the actual Mutation takes place, lol :stooges:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
minor tweek is gotta be better than the two mystery holes someone drilled in the face om my front bumper.

railrider

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
minor tweek is gotta be better than the two mystery holes someone drilled in the face om my front bumper.

Maybe they had some Deer Whistles on there! :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Dave, you can weld those holes up and metal work them smooth, then have it rechromed, wont be able to tell at all that its been repaired.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
won't need to if I can sweet talk rilrider outta that sweet lookin Satellite bumper..... :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

CSW Green bleeder holes... :basketcase:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

CSW Green bleeder holes... :basketcase:

:jester:
Kinda like a green smoke screen when he sees a blue car. :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:rimshot: "aren't they great, they'll be here all week"

Back