• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galen has my broadcast sheet

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
Doug (69Coronetrt) over at b-bodies alerted me that he spotted my vin in their broadcast sheet database. I checked into to it myself and low and behold there it was. I am going to send an email tonight.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. And when he responds sometime in 2015 hopefully you'll remember that you even sent him an e-mail in the first place... :D

:jester:

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Cool. And when he responds sometime in 2015 hopefully you'll remember that you even sent him an e-mail in the first place... :D

:jester:
I did a search on FBBO and it seems like he takes a long time. To get stuff done.

69hemibeep said:
This could be interesting :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
No kidding. It seems like he pissed off a lot of people. Well I can only wait to see. Having never dealt with him and and after all it is a free service. The odds are on my side. :beep: :beep: :beep: :facepalm: Maybe I will call and offer him some $$ to send it out right away. Money talks.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
take a sharpie right now and write on the back of your hand what this is about, so 30 years from now, and your in the rest home, and his Galenness responds to you, you'll know what is going on.

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
I talked to Diane this morning. He just has to verify that it is my car through the pictures I sent in this morning. She said I should be able to see the broadcast sheet by the end of the week. :chill: :leg:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I tried that when he had the offer to inquire about lost sheets on MCG to see if he had one for my car. Within a few weeks I get an envelope from him with a list of all his services and prices. There was nothing said abut the broadcast sheet. I then start hearing about how long it takes him to do things. Almost 2 years later, I had forgot about it by then, I get a second letter saying that he didn't have it. :brickwall: At this point I don't hold out much hope that I will find it.

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
Well let's see if this pans out. She said only 6 of these have ever been claimed. :stooges:

joewhite440

Reaction score
ArcDevilz said:
Well let's see if this pans out. She said only 6 of these have ever been claimed. :stooges:

I hope it works out for you. Like others I have sent him Vin tracings and never heard back from him.

Hope to hear better news from you!!!
I have lost a lot of faith in GTS
Joe

V269

Reaction score
I know he didn't do jack shit for me either. I sent him 3 e-mails with my info on my car well over a year ago and have not heard nothing. I think the guy is a joke. Good luck. :soap:

mannye

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I tried that when he had the offer to inquire about lost sheets on MCG to see if he had one for my car. Within a few weeks I get an envelope from him with a list of all his services and prices. There was nothing said abut the broadcast sheet. I then start hearing about how long it takes him to do things. Almost 2 years later, I had forgot about it by then, I get a second letter saying that he didn't have it. :brickwall: At this point I don't hold out much hope that I will find it.

Can you send me the prices? He lists nothing on his website and I'm really curious about if it's worth it or not. Since I'm not looking to sell my car or anything it might not. But I am very interested in knowing as much as I can about my car.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mannye said:
Roadcuda said:

Can you send me the prices? He lists nothing on his website and I'm really curious about if it's worth it or not. Since I'm not looking to sell my car or anything it might not. But I am very interested in knowing as much as I can about my car.
I threw that thing out a while ago. I'm pretty sure he has a web site with those prices. You might try that, sorry I don't know what that address is.

mannye

Reaction score
mcmopar said:

Many thanks! 4 to 10 months.. hmmm.

I guess that validation service "call for price" must only be for 6 figure cars. If only I didn't have that huge engine in my 69 vert with those weird holes in the valve covers...then I bet it would be valuable... :stooges:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
in all fairness his wife was pretty sick for a while and passed last year? but it seems like he's always taken forever.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
in all fairness his wife was pretty sick for a while and passed last year? but it seems like he's always taken forever.
I've read that she did pass on. And as a result of what he put into her care, it took a lot out of him and that's he even slower and more disorganized then he was before.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mannye said:
mcmopar said:

I guess that validation service "call for price" must only be for 6 figure cars. If only I didn't have that huge engine in my 69 vert with those weird holes in the valve covers...then I bet it would be valuable... :stooges:
Last I heard which was January validation was $1300 and you supply the lift.

mannye

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
mannye said:
mcmopar said:

Last I heard which was January validation was $1300 and you supply the lift.

Well if that's true, then it's not as bad as I would have thought.. unless you count the cost of his travel, hotel, etc. or the cost of getting your car to him. I imagine it's a little like taking your grandmother's vase to the Antiques Roadshow. It can turn out to be some 15th century treasure or hard mud with paint. I might be tempted because someone told me I had a very early build ragtop...no headrests, Charger shifter knob, and other stuff...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

I guess that validation service "call for price" must only be for 6 figure cars. If only I didn't have that huge engine in my 69 vert with those weird holes in the valve covers...then I bet it would be valuable... :stooges:[/quote]
Last I heard which was January validation was $1300 and you supply the lift.[/quote]

Well if that's true, then it's not as bad as I would have thought.. unless you count the cost of his travel, hotel, etc. or the cost of getting your car to him. I imagine it's a little like taking your grandmother's vase to the Antiques Roadshow. It can turn out to be some 15th century treasure or hard mud with paint. I might be tempted because someone told me I had a very early build ragtop...no headrests, Charger shifter knob, and other stuff...[/quote]
:cents: True, but he did 10-12 cars hear in one week one guy had 3 and there is no cost break

Back