• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gas coming out the back

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I think you will find out it was. I still have not found the bracket from mine. So will probably have to make another one. It looked like some one had made the one that I took off. Like I said it had a big hose clamp around the neck at the gasket with the bracket against the neck and under the hose clamp.

RonLiv

Reaction score
I think you will find out it was. I still have not found the bracket from mine. So will probably have to make another one. It looked like some one had made the one that I took off. Like I said it had a big hose clamp around the neck at the gasket with the bracket against the neck and under the hose clamp.
That's the way they came.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Bummer man. Well it is what it is. I wanted a runner for a bunch of year's so now I have one. Take care and enjoy that car. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Is that the white stuff I see up north. Here we have white stuff but it is sand and you don't have to go to the beach to find it. :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
A winter wonder land for sure. U guys do any snowmobiling up their. I like doing that I was fun but not a fun as driving a runner.

RonLiv

Reaction score
A winter wonder land for sure. U guys do any snowmobiling up their. I like doing that I was fun but not a fun as driving a runner.
No snowmobile Russ, but a lot of XC skiing, snow shoeing, and sliding around in the Jeep.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sound's like a real good time. I like Ice fishing get to drink a cold one. Well the white stuff down here has a lot of girl's on it. In land we use quad runner's and swamp buggies. I like the snow but brother when it turns to slush what a mess. Have a good one. Looking forward to painting the runner in October. Want to get it finished before I get to old to push in a clutch. Later.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Com'on Rick, you know you love winter and all that New England snow. You can hole up in that barn and turn wrenches for hours on end. You're in heaven.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, my fuel leak problem is solved. A simple bracket on the filler neck was all it was. I replace the grommet and put a new cap on just in case covering all bases. But it's no longer 1-gallon for the car and 1-gallon for the street.

Back