• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

generals roadrunner motor

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
after I got all my small parts at Carlisle I finally got the trans in and the shifter hooked up, along with the clutch, my TTI exhaust showed up and had to put that in place just not finished yet.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
after I got all my small parts at Carlisle I finally got the trans in and the shifter hooked up, along with the clutch, my TTI exhaust showed up and had to put that in place just not finished yet.
Love the carpet :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Just kidin. I feel for ya, I sent the day putting the trans and exhaust back in mine, that's when H pipes suck, gotta suck them together to get around the torsion bars :toetap:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
all I need is a battery,starter,u-joints,and gas to start the motor for the first time in 15 yrs! cant wait ! :banana: shooting for this weekend.

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Congratulations- what a great accomplishment, your project is coming together. Driving with all that stuff on it- TOO funny.

Back