• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gio Intro

cj69RR

Reaction score
Good looking GREEN Runner! That's a good mix with the paint. I am originally from Colorado myself and still running my dads tag on the front. You can use a fuel filter from an 80's style fuel filter with a return built into it. Then run a return line from the new filter back along the supply line and use one of the vent lines on the tank as a return to the the tank. And if you have a gas station that sells ethonal free gas use it. My runner sure does like it much better.

Gio

Reaction score
Greetings Grio, from the Golden State!

Great looking car :)
What did you do about the car not having a fender tag? We're you able to find out all the options it originally came with? I'm curious to know how one might do that.

Thanks and Welcome!

I'm just running with what the car had when I got It, map and trunk light, air grabber setup and deluxe bucket interior with factory tach. I wish these mopes were as easy as a bow tie to document.

It's not for sale so if your implying some disinformation on my part I just joined the wrong board and I'll be gone. I thought this was a regular RR board and not Moparts number Nazis board, my bad.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I just joined the wrong board and I'll be gone. I thought this was a regular RR board and not Moparts number Nazis board, my bad.

this place is far from a numbers board. we share info, bust each other's balls, and have fun. I don't think inri was implying anything shady, just looking to see how one can figure out how a car was optioned when the fender tag or build sheet are MIA.

Gio

Reaction score
:encouragement:
Good looking GREEN Runner! That's a good mix with the paint. I am originally from Colorado myself and still running my dads tag on the front. You can use a fuel filter from an 80's style fuel filter with a return built into it. Then run a return line from the new filter back along the supply line and use one of the vent lines on the tank as a return to the the tank. And if you have a gas station that sells ethonal free gas use it. My runner sure does like it much better.

The return line is starting to sound a good fix after going thru this tech section. I have to give you guys a lot of credit for your tech section, lots of great questions and answers and I'm only 20 pages in!

Back