• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going to get car out!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Nope - don't like the alcohol much. But I can sure get into some Ritz crackers to go along with that Gruyere! :thumbsup:

glhcarl

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Simple yet tasteful, sets the car off without distracting the viewers eye from the overall piece of art. I'll have some more wine please :D

:lmao:

Bob, you failed to work the words "ambiance" and "timbre" into that otherwise completely masterful piece of wordsmithing... :lol:

Try the Roquefort with that wine; it's simply delightful... :lmao:

:jester:
I perfer "Red Leicester" and a good lager. But some here may like "Blue Cheese" or "Sage Darby". Then again good old "Chedder" is the most popular cheese, in America.

If you don't know "Sage Darby" is a green cheese

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are all pretty full of ourselves, aren't we...???!!! :lmao:

You guys keep me laughing and on my toes... :cheers:

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I thought I was gonna get mine out this week but when I tried to start it I got no fire at all.......didn't have time to check it out but I had 11 volts to the coil so I'll have to find time this weekend to see what's going on........... :brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I like green cheese. My green Roadrunner runs good but cheese a little rusty. :lmao:
OMG I don't have to put up with this for a hole weekend do I :lol: Cheese real fine my 409 :leave:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
I like green cheese. My green Roadrunner runs good but cheese a little rusty. :lmao:
OMG I don't have to put up with this for a hole weekend do I :lol: Cheese real fine my 409 :leave:

Yep! I'm gonna park right next to you and rev up the Runner at 2 in the morning! Gonna be a great time, dont even get me started about the golf cart!

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Car is now home for the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
The weather's been so good up here that there is a pre cruise-in, cruise-in tonight. Three weeks before the first scheduled cruise. It was near 73 yesterday and should be about the same today! But it will be my Barracuda that gets to go first, after I give it a tune up, and put the carb that Harm Smitt restored for me back on the car! I'm still waiting for the power steering pump for the RR to be finished! Oh well, at least I have a car to go in!

joewhite440

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Car is now home for the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am suffering from "Cruising ENVY" :stuckup: :stuckup: :stuckup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I just got back from the pre cruise-in, cruise-in! It was a good turnout for short notice. I'd say there were at least 15 mopars and at least that many brand x cars, and a good amount of foot traffic. I guess everyone was ready to get out and enjoy the night. And it did feel good to be behind the wheel again!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
had mine out again today. sure is nice to have the runner out cruising.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Changed wheel bearing this morning.

Still have vibration that wasn't there before storage.

Grease that was on bearings looked like crap. Could humidity or ????? have killed the grease in the U joints?

I greased them each time that I had the DS out last summer. Which was a total of three times. 8K miles and 3 greasings.

Got 16 MPG today, a new best. Drove a bit over 120 miles today.

Back