• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going to get car out!

jays69bird

Reaction score
We need a couple more rain storms to wash the salt off the roads before I'll get it out.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I wish I could do that. First, it's going to rain for the rest of the weekend, I've got the power steering pump for a rebuild, and it's been too cold os far to the things I need to on the Barracuda. Maybe next weekend.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
:drive:

Car is smoother at 90 than at 60. Solution? Try and find the vib or drive faster? :huh:

Afraid that I screwed around and let the tire flat spot. Should have jacked it up. :brickwall:

Started right up after the carb filled. Stabil :thumbsup:

Really does shake at 60-65. Have to sort that out. Might be a wheel bearing issue i uncovered at the last minute in the fall. Should have replaced the inner one as well. I have a new one for when it coems home from the hibernation nest.

Steve

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
We need a couple more rain storms to wash the salt off the roads before I'll get it out.

Same here.Rain forecast for Thurs & Fri though,so next week looking good :drive:

glhcarl

Reaction score
I plan on getting my RR out this week, maybe take to the club meeting on Sunday. I got new tires and rims so I will post a few pictures.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
glhcarl said:
I plan on getting my RR out this week, maybe take to the club meeting on Sunday. I got new tires and rims so I will post a few pictures.

"new tires and rims" That's it? That's all you're gonna tell us???!!! C'mon Carl, you know you can't get away with that... :toetap:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

glhcarl

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
glhcarl said:

"new tires and rims" That's it? That's all you're gonna tell us???!!! C'mon Carl, you know you can't get away with that... :toetap:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Patience Grasshoper"

Sunday I went to Summit to pick up a set of BF Goodrich T/A's that I was going to mount on the RR's Road Wheels. Will I made the mistake of taking the wife along. Will she saw their display of wheels and decided we needed a set. Will after she twisted my arm I agreed, now what wheel? I wanted a set of Torq-Thrusts, she wants shinny chrome but chrome Torq-Thrusts are out of my price range. I did not want any wheel that used uni-lugs or shouder bolts so Cargars were out. Will we settled on 15x7 Summit Legend's and 235/60-15 T/A's. Here you go Ray, I am posting a picture but even though I have washed the blue off yet.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
very nice Carl :thumbsup: We've had enough rain to get rid of the salt. In the upper 50s, supposed to be in the 60s rest of the week. Now if the friggin mud in the alley will dry up, I'll have mine out. The alley is a mess this time of year. I've always wanted to put slag down,and ask the neighbor to go haves, but there's always ben an idiot neighbor on the other side that tears up the alley .And I'm just to bull headed not to do it myself. Now it appears that the neighbors idiot son that's done it the last few years (he's in his mid 20s) has finally moved out. Maybe this is the year.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Outstanding! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those bright, shiny wheels should provide ample distraction for the next time that you've got an arm hanging out of the trunk... :lmao:

You can leave the blue on; it won't hurt that red car one little bit... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Simple yet tasteful, sets the car off without distracting the viewers eye from the overall piece of art. I'll have some more wine please :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Simple yet tasteful, sets the car off without distracting the viewers eye from the overall piece of art. I'll have some more wine please :D

:lmao:

Bob, you failed to work the words "ambiance" and "timbre" into that otherwise completely masterful piece of wordsmithing... :lol:

Try the Roquefort with that wine; it's simply delightful... :lmao:

:jester:

Back