• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goofing off again

69383RR

Reaction score
Ok is there a cool place to meet . We gave a car show on Wednesday nites near me with a old school drive in serving up fries burgers and shakes. Also has a DJ with the oldies going. Any place like that up your way?

Sending you a PM

69383RR

Reaction score
I know its foolish to waste time with strips that will be sanded and painted over but l couldn't help myself , I had to see what it would look like . :loco:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't tell anyone this, but when I was in high school, due to the evils of television,i just had to have a Starsky & Hutch Torino. I found a .74 Torino that was already in primer( a sign of the times to come) and we laid out a white stripe on the primer till I got the car painted.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well there's no blabber mouths on this fourm.....

bobtile

Reaction score
I like the way you have it layed out. In 1969, I don't think the gaps were supposed to be right. Mine are a mile off, but that's just me.

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
It looks OK. Everyone will say it's your car and it doesn't matter to anyone but you...but think about the long run. You will always get comments about the hood stripes by guys who know better and have to tell them that you "kind of like it that way". Eventually you'll be avoiding showing it or just telling people to kiss your a__!

bobtile

Reaction score
don't tell anyone this, but when I was in high school, due to the evils of television,i just had to have a Starsky & Hutch Torino. I found a .74 Torino that was already in primer( a sign of the times to come) and we laid out a white stripe on the primer till I got the car painted.

I won't tell anyone here, but I cant make any promises when I go over to the other place! hahaha

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
we all our dirty little secrets. some have a drinking problem, some use drugs. I've been Ford free since 1984.

bobtile

Reaction score
Did you have to go to F.A. for that? Was step 9 that you had to apologize to every Mopar lover you know? I hope you don't have a relapse!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Yes, I was a charter member of FA in my county. Haven't had a relaspe since I sent that POS down the road.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Only for a tow rig

:bart: I'm a Ford owner & I'm an addict...LOL... {2002 F-350 Powerstroke 4x4 Extended Cab Dually Diesel, my Pops drives it mostly, I hate the POS now, only good for a tow rig}, 1st step is to admit you have a problem right ?? owned a 23 Ford Altered & a 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro chrome-molly cage/chassis tubbed tinned narrowed, with a blown 8.71:1 & a 10.71:1 on-top 540ci Milodon Hemi's, does that give me redemption ?? had many a Ford Pick-ups for work trucks... I had a problem... still Ma MoPar is my 1st love...

Last edited:

bobtile

Reaction score
:bart: I'm a Ford owner & I'm an addict...LOL... {2002 F-350 Powerstroke 4x4 Extended Cab Dually Diesel, my Pops drives it mostly, I hate the POS now, only good for a tow rig}, 1st step is to admit you have a problem right ?? owned a 23 Ford Altered & a 49 Ford Business Coupe Pro chrome-molly cage/chassis tubbed tinned narrowed, with a blown 8.71:1 & a 10.71:1 on-top 540ci Milodon Hemi's, does that give me redemption ?? had many a Ford Pick-ups for work trucks... I had a problem... still Ma MoPar is my 1st love...

I'll let you slide this time. the old fords were pretty cool. That's because the old ones had Dodge Bros. engines!!!!

Back