• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got hired to finish this beauty

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
'bout time...you been milking that job long enough :hifu::monkeyleft::icon_fU::nutkick::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

looks beautiful Bobby

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thought that was pretty quick. Hope something goes quicker than this body work. Just about got the Dutch man panel filled and hoping the tail light extension's go quicker and will be ready to start the block sanding and filling the rest of the body. Like I said Bob good work.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep saw that. But Dave you still need to camo the rocker's. :poke: Think with the Metal flake in the clear will opt out with the black strip's on the hood. I wont be a plain Jane paint job. IF I EVER GET TO PAINT IT. Got rid of all the RED now tired of seeing nothing but Black. :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That one turned out really nice. As for the stripe debate - Personally I'd keep the V7W and those whitewalls would end up on a friend's or neighbor's trailer, or on the burn pile... :thankyou:

:D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I tried to reply me too on the white walls. Can' wait to get the computer back later today this phone stuff sucks

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
maybe you can find a phone tech to help you out......

Back