• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got out to the track on Saturday!

bobtile

Reaction score
I'll be out at Lebanon Valley this Saturday for another race with NENDRA. No changes to the car this week and going to a new track for me. I would like to see If I can take another tenth off my time. 12.31 is my time to beat. I would be happy as poo if I could get to 12.20

bobtile

Reaction score
That was awesome! I a huge fan of beating on these cars. It was what they were built for!!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
i love the rush......go as fast as you can go......your not breaking the law.....drive it like you stole it....it breaks....you fix it.....no big deal

bobtile

Reaction score
I know you guys are on the edge of your collective seats waiting for me to post my numbers from this week, but it's raining so you have to wait another week.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
i know you guys are on the edge of your collective seats waiting for me to post my numbers from this week, but it's raining so you have to wait another week.

next week is the hugh rhinebeck car show....saturday....hotrod/customs and sunday classics/antiques.....swap meet car corals both day.....awesome show

Roadcuda

Reaction score
yes.....i will be there with or without roadrunner.....saturday most likely....you going steve??
I'd like to but at this point I don't know if I'll make it either day. I think I'll be working Saturday, and with so many things to do I just don't if I can get away Sunday either. I'll let you know by the end of the week.

bobtile

Reaction score
So the race at Lebanon was rained out yesterday. I put my new firecore distributer in on Saturday. Recurved it and got it all dialed in. Took it out for a test run and it seemed more responsive on takeoff. Went to test n tune at the track today and posted my best e.t. and mph but a slow 60 ft, time. spun my wheels off the line. I went 12.24@ 113.10 with a 2.017 60 ft. Need to lower the air pressure I guess.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Getten' better Bobtile, installing the new/SSR converter, your shocks {already}, some fidgeting with tire pressures, all will help a ton too, did you ever decide on what carb & manifold ??

bobtile

Reaction score
Where does the time go? 11.91 is so yesterday. Went 11.77@ 114.88 on Saturday. 11.5 is the next goal.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Where does the time go? 11.91 is so yesterday. Went 11.77@ 114.88 on Saturday. 11.5 is the next goal.

Getten' r done, congrats Bobtile,
with all the improvements, you'll be there in mid low 11's in no time...

Back