• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gound hog say

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is like the old saying that the Fuzzy worm's the more fuzz they have on them in fall mean's a bad winter. If Ants build a big mound means their is going to be a wet summer. These are thing's the farmers went buy back in the day's. :)

RonLiv

Reaction score
0607161929a.jpg
What Shane thinks about groundhogs. His record year was 18.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
That is pretty good for a car that is not all supped up. If it is a driver then that is a good number. Full blown motors gets a much better time but not going to drive it around town. Nitrous would boost it but that is hard on a motor in the end. We bought us an old duster and turned it into a racer and keep our regular cars for driving. I mean we had to trailer the car to the back road's where we where going to race. Take it off the trailer line it up run the quarter and shut it down. Towed it back to the line while it cooled down. Good job on the run. Yes it is hard to get pic's if someone is not with you to take them. Good job buddy. :thumbsup2:
Yeah Im pretty happy with it, its definitley no all-out race car. Took it back to the track last night, heard a big bang at the launch of my 2nd run. I think the throwout bearing might have given way. Driveshaft is still in 1 piece, and the car wont roll when in gear and switched off, so I figure it wasnt the diff. I was booked in for a driveline overhaul on Monday as it was, so it looks like an early retirement.

Back