• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

great day at mopars at the valley

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
great turnout......met steve with his bad ass roadrunner......lots of parts/drag racing and show cars.....too bad i cant figure out how to get my pics from my new phone

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Get the photobucket app George.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
George, what color is your car painted, every time I'm on here and my wife sees it she tells me how good it looks.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Had nappa mix it up.....when panted in 1996 / its a martin senour paint....color 5336357...make/ ford mustang...red metallic.....then had the hood repaint and he came up with 98q-63783....2000 nissian....ay4 base coat.....matched perfectly

WHEN THE SUN HITS IT....IT REALLY POPS

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
Had nappa mix it up.....when panted in 1996 / its a martin senour paint....color 5336357...make/ ford mustang...red metallic.....then had the hood repaint and he came up with 98q-63783....2000 nissian....ay4 base coat.....matched perfectly

WHEN THE SUN HITS IT....IT REALLY POPS
That figures, she's a Ford gil all the way.......figures it'd be a Mustang color. I just figured maybe I'd paint her car that color if she likes it so much.

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Nice, sorry i missed it. I was going to go up with my buddy but couldn't make it. Did you see an orange Swinger that was tubbed and caged with a pretty hairy stroked small block in it? He was hoping to run mid to low tens. Don't know how he made out.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Can't say that I did Marty. I watched quite a bit of racing and don't remember it and I never did take time to walk through the pits.

Jim S.

Reaction score
Pretty cool. Thanks for the pics Steve. :applause: (George you're a slacker) :lol:
That 69 B5 hardtop looked very nice..:thumbsup:

Back