• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from a new guy.....

inkjunkie

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
That's a blue 4-speed car you're hacking up there... :chuck:

You obviously missed the memo about only cutting up Coronet Station Wagon Green (F8) cars with girlie-matics... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

:lmao:
he's pulling an uncle george
And what might an uncle george be???? :huh:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Probably going from a manual trans to an automatic.
Welcome aboard - looks like it's going to be a beast!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
[quote="ACME A12

You obviously missed the memo about only cutting up Coronet Station Wagon Green (F8) cars with girlie-matics... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

:lmao:[/quote]

since I don't have a girlymatic, I know you weren't refering to me..... :toetap:
welocme to the site, and looks like you're gonna have a killer Dart.

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome inkjunkie, I have a Dart as well. Mine was/will be twin turbo injected small block. We have quite a few closet Dart lovers around here. I would mention names but I dont want to get Acme or Hemibeep in trouble. Careful though 69 Roadrunners are like crack, once you start to look at 'em you become addicted.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
inkjunkie said:
ACME A12 said:
That's a blue 4-speed car you're hacking up there... :chuck:

:lmao:
Nope, it was a three on the tree.....I am going to leave the clutch pedal in the car, I really want a stick shift it is just the :cents: end of it. That and I am a bit abusive for a stick...Is there any other memos I might have missed???? :toetap:
Ray you got a thumpy foot already, this guy is going to fit right in :lol: :thumbsup:

Free pass on the three-on-the-tree conversion...that's not subject to any memos... :lol:

Sure, there are plenty of other memos...we all make junk up around here...but isn't just finding out along the way half of the fun??? :D

I'd say you're right, Bob... Let's see: Hemi, caged Dart, and likes to mix it up. All good. Sounds like what we might get if we were to cross you with Chris...only with a badder Hemi... :lmao:

:jester:

inkjunkie

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Looks like your friend is doing it right, Does the side of the cage swing open ? Or am I seeing things :popcorn:
I had him put in swing out rails on both sides....

inkjunkie

Reaction score

....I am going to leave the clutch pedal in the car, I really want a stick shift it is just the :cents: end of it. That and I am a bit abusive for a stick...Is there any other memos I might have missed???? :toetap:[/quote]

Sure, there are plenty of other memos...we all make junk up around here...but isn't just finding out along the way half of the fun??? :D

So you guys are going to leave me hanging on the memos????? :huh: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: That just aint right.... :toetap: :toetap:

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome.....is there a mob waiting around the corner with the stick and stones????

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
inkjunkie said:
Thanks for the warm welcome.....is there a mob waiting around the corner with the stick and stones????
No your OK. If there was a mob they are friendly :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
inkjunkie said:

No its more like Mustard and trailer jacks! :lmao:

No seriously there is some history here of a few here giving everyone else a hard time. For instance an "Uncle George" is when you take the manly stick shift outta your car and install a girly automatic in it. We love to give George a hard time.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1579

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
inkjunkie said:

No seriously there is some history here of a few here giving everyone else a hard time. For instance an "Uncle George" is when you take the manly stick shift outta your car and install a girly automatic in it. We love to give George a hard time.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1579

Kinda surprised George hasn't chimed in on this actually...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
inkjunkie said:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1579

Kinda surprised George hasn't chimed in on this actually...

Don't forget now, he went to Syracuse.

Back