• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had a GREAT day!

John69RR

Reaction score
thrashy said:
Now if those Browns could just beat those pesky broncos! :acme: :devil:
They need to stop beating themselves. Another pitiful second half game. Like they say though, there is always next year, and the year after that etc...

John69RR

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Cowboys you either love em or hate em and I'm the latter. But this is about a nice christian lady around the corner that was an @*#!&%& cowboy fan and has been all her life with a house full of cowboy goodies. Her dream came true with an invite to the owners skybox for a game last season while visiting family in Dallas. She described Jerry Jones with words I didn't think she knew and the folks he had surrounded himself with and nose candy spread on tables and counter tops with instructions that he and a few guests were to be seen near the front glass. She came home and destroyed all of her collection. :pot:
That first staement is so true. I like to remind people that I have two favorite teams...The Browns and whoever is playing the Cowboys. :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
John69RR said:
thrashy said:
Now if those Browns could just beat those pesky broncos! :acme: :devil:
They need to stop beating themselves. Another pitiful second half game. Like they say though, there is always next year, and the year after that etc...

I grabbed Brady Quinn on a lark in the last round of our fantasy draft in the hope that he might get it together and emerge as a bit of a darkhorse superstar...or at least become trade bait in a few weeks... After week one I just cut him and picked up a back-up linebacker...he's going nowhere fast...

Back