• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have to put the runner on hold.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Darn it man and you pulled the car from it's ashes. My hat is off to you if the car you have now it the one in the pic's. You did a grate job. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Big Block

Reaction score
Basketcase, Nice car!!! Are those Cragar's? Are they unilug? I'm looking for some non-unilug. Where did you find them?
Here's to everybody feeling better tomorrow!!!:beep:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yup....Unilug Cragars. Two came from e bay...two from a former forum member

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Really thought you pulled that one out and fixed it up but it did look really bad. What a melt down man. I figured that would be a real challenge. Have seen burned up cars and they where not salvageable either. Body and frame was warped beyond repair. Sill like your car look really good. :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Dave. I couldn't help but notice on the big picture of your car on the grass just outside of the drivers door, did you step in that? Looks like dog $hit :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Cragars and the dog shit prevent it from going into full-blown camouflage mode... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well are you guys the Rosanne Barr of the Mopar world......:icon_fU:

Back