• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heater /radio delete runners??

dodgem1

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
thanks for the pics Jeff(but need to see the car!) out of the four delete plates in the first pic, I've only seen the clock and map light plates. And just what is wrong with multi-colored? :jester:
the first pic shows clock delete-to the right is the radio delete-above that is the heater delete and to the right of that is the map delet and yes they ar amd fenders and they fit like crap going to have to work for my gaps-jeff

dodgem1

Reaction score
oh you ment in person ,oh,i misunderstood-anyway,im robbing my auto glass business for enough money to buy 2 1/4s and a dutchman panel from amd during monster mopar here in st.louis,now i wished i new how to install them :brickwall: -jeff

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A12 said:
Any photos of the passenger's side firewall in the engine compartment? What did they do there when the heater was deleted? Were there plugs for the heater hose routing holes and the stud holes for the heater/defroster mounting?? Thanks for posting the other photos and what color is it again?

MikeR

Mike - Craig Hoffman's X9 A12 with the pewter interior is a documented dealer heater delete car. Don't know if you have ever seen it or pictures of it... It has plugs in the firewall where all of the heater goodies would othewise be sticking out.

:jester:
ACME

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
dodgem1 said:
ok guys,heres the pics i promised,couldnt figure out how to directly put them on ,these are the 3 delete plates ive collected,the car needs guarters thats about it its a 440 manual vb 727-355 suregrip,getting depresed money is keeping my project on the slow down,but aint that always the case,if anyone know how to get these from photobucket to here directly,let me know,thanks-jeff

Here's how. :thumbsup:
http://69roadrunner.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41

BTW, I edited your post to show pics. :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that'sa gonna nice :thumbsup: makes me want one of those big scooped hoods :drive:

A12

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
A12 said:
Any photos of the passenger's side firewall in the engine compartment? What did they do there when the heater was deleted? Were there plugs for the heater hose routing holes and the stud holes for the heater/defroster mounting?? Thanks for posting the other photos and what color is it again?

MikeR

Mike - Craig Hoffman's X9 A12 with the pewter interior is a documented dealer heater delete car. Don't know if you have ever seen it or pictures of it... It has plugs in the firewall where all of the heater goodies would othewise be sticking out.

:jester:
ACME

ACME, I have a few photos (if this is the same car) but none of the firewall.....have any?

MikeR

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A12 said:
ACME, I have a few photos (if this is the same car) but none of the firewall.....have any?

MikeR

Yep, that would be the car...no firewall pics here either...

Ray

Back