• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all

70RS/SS396

Reaction score
Hello

Am new here on this forum, and sorry....I dont own a 69 roadrunner...YET. I have one im very interested of....

I have 2 chevy camaros, (Yeah I know, you hate chevy ;) ) One 70 streetcar, and one 71 dragcar.....and hopefully soon a 69 roadrunner.

Thanks Kristoffer

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!! :cheers:

Pics are good, no matter what make they are. Most of us here are fans of anything that isn't wearing donk wheels... :lol:

:jester:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa!
Yeah, post some pics of your rides, Mopars are number one for me,
but I have an appreciation for lots of older rides, especially muscle cars! :drive:

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome from Socal!! A good friend of mine has a 70 RS/SS 396 L34 car and it has been his street/race car for 20 plus years. Runs 8s now with a 275 drag radial! Please dont post pics, I dont like Chevies and cant stand to see them, especially red Chevelles with Black stripes. :acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
welcome I have always liked the looks of the 70-72 's the best , much better then the gen ones that everyone loves :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Holy Crap! Stuie said something nice about a chebbie. Quick, somebody call 911...I think he needs to be rushed to the hospital...!!! :lmao:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Of the 20 or so Hot Rods I've owned, the only one I DON'T have a pic of is my 71 Rally Sport... I agree 70-72 was the best years for the Camaro!

Tell us about the Runner you're looking at... :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
welcome I have always liked the looks of the 70-72 's the best , much better then the gen ones that everyone loves :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Holy Crap! Stuie said something nice about a chebbie. Quick, somebody call 911...I think he needs to be rushed to the hospital...!!! :lmao:

notice i said 70-72 and not the pink thing you have or anything nice about chevelle/malibu or bricklins :jester: :jester: :jester: oh and i still dont love them just like them better then the 67-69

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

notice i said 70-72 and not the pink thing you have or anything nice about chevelle/malibu or bricklins :jester: :jester: :jester: oh and i still dont love them just like them better then the 67-69
I'm a 67-69 guy :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
moparstuart said:

I'm a 67-69 guy :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:[/quote]
ok dad i'll get u one in trade for my hemi car

Back