• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello from a desperate road runner wanter!

copper1974ebody

Reaction score
:beep: great site guys. my name is Mike and i am a mopar guy. i live in new jersey and am an auto body/welding instructor at a local vo-tec school. i had a 68 gtx and a 69 road runner a few years ago and still own my first car. a 74 challenger rally. i have had the car for 26 years. it has been restored 2 times by me. anyway, i live in new jersey and am in desperate need of another 69 road runner. the only thing i do not want in the car is a/c. anything else i will consider. i would also consider a 68 or a 70, again no a/c. actually the cheaper the model the better. i have cash burning a hole in my pocket. please any help would be much appreciated. i would like to stay within a few hours driving distance to come get it w/ my car trailer. thanks in advance. copper1974@hotmail.com

mcmopar

Reaction score
Whew! Glad to know mine is safe! :jester:
Welcome aboard! hope you find one soon!

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan :thumbsup:

Just have to keep looking and Green seems to be the popular color with the guys here. :lol: :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
abodybill said:
Just have to keep looking and Green seems to be the popular color with the guys here. :lol: :lol:

Poor Bill. Clearly he did not spend enough time under the tent...the sun seems to have done him in... :basketcase:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. post up some pics of the Challenger.

Back