• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello from germany

schweung

Reaction score
hello from germany,
my name is ingo, 41 years old, from the north of germany(hamburg) and owner of a 69 rr, 69 bee, a100 and some other aircooled german cars. long wondering about the mopar mythos until i have bought a untouched first paint bee just because of its nice barn find condition. still in that condition but with lots of work 100 % original.(goodyear f70-14 are ordered.)
first driving it, the fire was burning and i am now really hard infected with those lovely crazy mopars.
now i am working on a standard 383 f3 rr from the first week of production. rr was my favorite from the first moment. my car seems to be a little different in some details and hope to have some fun with this to bring it back on the road.
will have lots of questions ! sorry and thanks

greetings

ingo

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the Regestry, Ingo, from western New York.
You have a nice collection of Mopars.
Just ask if you have any questions.
Some one will know the answer.
Enjoy your stay.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome aboard ingo! We don't mind if you ask questions, that's what we're here for. :thumbsup:

schweung

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome !
one bee pic. the runner is on the way to germany.

ingo

j5bg-3o-d1f4.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio! great looking Bee. post up more pcs when you can. what kind of air cooled cars do you have? got this for the wife a couple years ago.

VWKG001.jpg

Back