• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Riverview Fl.

69Mike

Reaction score
I have lived in the tampabay area since the early 70's. My father was a long time gear head who only preached one word to my brother and I Mopar. In the 80's we where in high school and my father let us pick out any car we wanted but we would have to do all of the work to it ourselfs with him showing us. My brother picked a challenger and I found a 1969 roadrunner. Over the 80's we picked up cars from 71 cuda to 70 Superbird. As of today I still own my R4 runner with an a12 superbee and a 66 hemi satellite survivor. I learn more and more about my Mopar hobby everyday and thank my dad for showing my brother and I the best muscle cars ever made! Hope to keep learning
The 66 Satellite is a 50k survivor my brother and I are going to be restoring.
That is my 69 Road Runner I retorted as a teen with my dad. I still own it as well.
That is are 70 lemon twist Superbird super trac pack, 4 speed ,Dana six pack. Sold it around 1990
The last is a A12 Superbee I have at Muscle Car Restoration in restoration. The photo is it found in a junk yard in the 80s where it had sat since 1975. I purchased it in 2006 where it still was in the same shape. The last photo is after 200+hours of metal work.
image_zps6171e5b7.jpg
image_zps93b1d546.jpg
image_zps8048726c.jpg
image_zps8d53b646.jpg
image_zps5a966a04.jpg
image_zps95664752.jpg
image_zps1bbca927.jpg
image_zpsf4f836d0.jpg

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome! I hereby nominate your Dad for the "Father of the Year" award.

And since the pic Nazis are being lazy, I will jump on the grenade. Lets see pics of your collection. Its really cool that you still have your original car by the way.

69Mike

Reaction score
Having a bit of a hard time posting a photo. Soon as I figure it out I will post a few

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Mike
You can't go wrong joining up with these guy's
I won't mention any names, but there are a couple that you should watch out for. lol
Just kidding!!!!!!!
Enjoy your stay.

69Mike

Reaction score
Put a few photos up on my original post on first page

Back