• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Sunny Kalifornia!

ogso

Reaction score
Another new guy here! I have a 1969 roadrunner that has been in my life since 1977. As my wife says its my first love! It’s a 383, 4 speed, power nothing! Its barracuda orange with black vinyl top and a black striped air grabber hood with bun scorching black interior. Did I forget mention that I’m in the central valley of California where it’s not uncommon to have heat waves of over 100 degree temps for 15 plus days? It was my street fighter in the day. I have recently discovered many of my former street racing buddies have "restored" their rides. Still street racers but now they have nice paint, clean interiors, and beautiful engines. Big difference from how they looked in the late 70's. All those guys inspired me. So with my son's assistance we will be returning my ride back to its former glory only better. I'll post pics tonight. Thanks in advance for help in this new endeavor

Bill

csuk9

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Some more California iron!! Welcome from So. Cal Coast! I look forward to hear from you and your son a lot more!

earlyrides

Reaction score
Welcome from No-par land in SoCal. (Except at our house of course)
[attachment=0:i6km0r9h]MOPAR FAMILY.jpg[/attachment:i6km0r9h]

MOPAR FAMILY.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site Bill. love to see pics of your runner. great bunch here, lots of knowledge.

vso737

Reaction score
Don't tell me you are a K9 Officer at CS Chennel Islands.
In any event, you are 8 miles from my house and I envy you if you do own a precious '69 Roadrunner. I would love to see it at our local car shows.
Can't wait to see your ride.
LG,
Mike

inri

Reaction score
Welcome from the Central Valley too!

Post some pics brotha'!

moparmonk

Reaction score
Havn't seen a 100 bun scorthing degrees in a long time but ditto on the black interior. Welcome from Maine! The opposite shore!

Back