• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from va

mopwrd340

Reaction score
My name is ronny im from fredericksburg va i have a 69 i have been working on for a couple years i bought it as someones project that he did alot of stuipd stuff to. i have owned alot of mopars over the years and this is my first big project i have done good to see their is a site for these cars,

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site Ronny. let's see that runner :redx: don't be shy, we love projects.
lots of good guys here. plenty of info and ball busting :jester:

69B5

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
welcome to the site Ronny. let's see that runner :redx: don't be shy, we love projects.
lots of good guys here. plenty of info and ball busting :jester:

Welcome Ronny from western NY.
I should warn you, that, A HUM, it's sometimes hard, A HUM, to tell the differance between good info. and ball busting, from, A HUM, some of the members, A HUM!!! LOL
:cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
more please! :popcorn: so, what are your plans? is your runner a manly four speed, or does it have a girlymatic? have a color choice(the ever popular green is always a winner on here :worship:
and Fran...it's AHEM......... :acme: :D

csuk9

Reaction score
Welcome to the nest from California! Just so you know, there's more ball busting on here then there is rubber exercise balls in a fat camp! Ummm. I mean a ladies Spa! :)
Just to recap:
-Green sucks!!!!
-Ball busting
-Good info given when asked
-Green sucks!!!!
-I'm great!
-Good guys here
-Green sucks!!!! Unless your an old lady who's driving a hooptie to the store and back once a week.

Welcome!

mopwrd340

Reaction score
I m not worried about anyone messing with me yes its a automatic i dont think a four speed would hold up to me :drive: i dont know what color im going to paint it , the guy i got it off of threw away the fender tag and his dog ate the seat bottom so ican paint it any color i want it was originaly b5 ,

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mopwrd340 said:
I m not worried about anyone messing with me yes its a automatic i dont think a four speed would hold up to me :drive: i dont know what color im going to paint it , the guy i got it off of threw away the fender tag and his dog ate the seat bottom so ican paint it any color i want it was originaly b5 ,
B5 is an excellent color :lol:

mopwrd340

Reaction score
I actually like green if the car had some more chrome it would look alot better i was thinking of burnt orange color or black corparate blue and orange but i dont want people saying theres the genral lee,

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Welcome Ronny, you definitely found a good site for everything Road Runner related. Hopefully you do not paint your car F8, there are more colors to choose from!! I have to get my poke in when I can around here. Have you thought about W1 artic white, looks really good polished.

mopwrd340

Reaction score
Yes ive thought about white too it will probaly be a couple years from now before i paint but iam gonna cut in the door jambs and under the hood first i have to paint the inside of the doors black first . im still working on the body i have to put some pathes in the trunk do the bottom of the doors and weld the front inner fenders on and do the rad support i probaly wont get back to working on it for 2 months ,

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Hi from Michigan.

B5 everybodys got one of them color cars. :acme:

W1 is a fleet color. :jester:

any green sure would look nice even with a automatic. :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
csuk9 said:
Welcome to the nest from California! Just so you know, there's more ball busting on here then there is rubber exercise balls in a fat camp! Ummm. I mean a ladies Spa! :)
Just to recap:
-Green sucks!!!!
-Ball busting
-Good info given when asked
-Green sucks!!!!
-I'm great!
-Good guys here
-Green sucks!!!! Unless your an old lady who's driving a hooptie to the store and back once a week.

Welcome!

I have a steady supply of a thousand camel fleas on reagular order to another Southern California member, so it;ll be no problem to send sone your way and infest your pits too.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Have you thought about W1 artic white, really easy to spot in the Dollar General parking lot when your older than dirt like me and have bad eyes

mopwrd340

Reaction score
Alot of people hate green but alot of the mopars back then were either green or tan my friend back in the 80s had a sand pebble beige 69 rr with a matching top thats a color you dont see too often . everybody wants me to paint it back purple isnt happening too many ones painted this color its just like lime green i want a color that everybody dosent use ,

Back