• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from va

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
especially on a '68 on a '69 road runner site...... :acme: :acme: :acme:

csuk9

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
csuk9 said:
Welcome to the nest from California! Just so you know, there's more ball busting on here then there is rubber exercise balls in a fat camp! Ummm. I mean a ladies Spa! :)
Just to recap:
-Green sucks!!!!
-Ball busting
-Good info given when asked
-Green sucks!!!!
-I'm great!
-Good guys here
-Green sucks!!!! Unless your an old lady who's driving a hooptie to the store and back once a week.

Welcome!

I have a steady supply of a thousand camel fleas on reagular order to another Southern California member, so it;ll be no problem to send sone your way and infest your pits too.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

I wish I could say I hated green, but my first Mopar was forest green, and I'm on the fence about buying another! [attachment=0:3rhaks2n]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367979078.839060.jpg[/attachment:3rhaks2n]

Just not my favorite color in the world. As for the fleas, well send em on over. I have a great chocolate recipe for dipping bugs and insects ! :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367979078.839060.jpg

mopwrd340

Reaction score
It will probaly be a couple weeks before i get back on here going in for a surgery in about 3 hrs ,

mopwrd340

Reaction score
I made it i had a triple bypass got out on monday now i cant realy do much for 2 to 3 months thats gonna drive me nuts i already want to go cut my grass , thanks for the welcomes everybody ,

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mopwrd340 said:
I made it i had a triple bypass got out on monday now i cant realy do much for 2 to 3 months thats gonna drive me nuts i already want to go cut my grass , thanks for the welcomes everybody ,
Thats some pretty serious stuff, get better

mopwrd340

Reaction score
Believe it or not ive had a couple other operations worse than this pain wise that is i hope i dont have any more ,

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mopwrd340 said:
Believe it or not ive had a couple other operations worse than this pain wise that is i hope i dont have any more ,
That's good news! Take it easy so you can recover. It may be hard to sit still but don't worry. Those projects will still be there waiting for you after you get well! That's the important thing for you to do now. :yesnod:

mopwrd340

Reaction score
Yeah i know i dont want to tear up my sternum i was hoping to get the car closed up before winter i already redid the dash and heater box and steering column ,

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
mopwrd340 said:
Yeah i know i dont want to tear up my sternum i was hoping to get the car closed up before winter i already redid the dash and heater box and steering column ,
get better first.......when i went thru my prostate cancer which i had removed the next day after i got home i was out in the garage trying to install my 727.........heal up and dont take any chances

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
abodybill said:
W1 is a fleet color. :jester:

:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

Welcome aboard, Ronny. Wishing you a full & speedy recovery from your surgery. :cheers:

Back