• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, my name is Chris and I have a problem.

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
At least it was T5 and not green :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
My buddies and I had a pool going before I went to go look at it. I had green for sure, now I owe my buddies lunch. :bricks: It was a Craigslit find. It had no pictures and said "Road Runner for sale 383 4 speed" and that was about it.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
If you keep gettin' cars like this those camels are gonna starve!!!!!! What's up the straps on the windshield? :huh:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
At least it was T5 and not green :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ignoring this childish remark........ :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: .
I'll help ya out Chris...I'll take the hood, front bumper, trunk lid, and that Pistol Grip off yer hands... :D

moparchris

Reaction score
You guys are too giving. :grouphug:

The straps are cardboard so the windshield doesnt blow out since it was just sitting there without a gasket.

Here are some pics of the ramp truck doing its thing.

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That old bird looks pretty good! Did the truck do everything you expected no surprises? :cartman:

jays69bird

Reaction score
I wish I had your lap :lmao: Everytime I come up on an old Chrysler muscle car ( or even a slant six) it usually has no floors, no trunk floor,no interior, need quarters,tail extensions,missing its motor and tranny and the guy want's 10 large for it,so needless to say the bird is an empty nester.

moparchris

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
I wish I had your lap :lmao: Everytime I come up on an old Chrysler muscle car ( or even a slant six) it usually has no floors, no trunk floor,no interior, need quarters,tail extensions,missing its motor and tranny and the guy want's 10 large for it,so needless to say the bird is an empty nester.

I know right?!

69hemibeep said:
That old bird looks pretty good! Did the truck do everything you expected no surprises? :cartman:

She runs like a champ, the carpool lane while towing a car? Priceless. I see a long and beautiful relationship in my future. :leg:

Jim S.

Reaction score
[/quote]

She runs like a champ, the carpool lane while towing a car? Priceless. I see a long and beautiful relationship in my future. :leg:[/quote]

Oh no, he is already looking for more projects. :lol: Nice find Chris. :yesnod:

Back