• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, new member with old Road Runner here.

droptop

Reaction score
:cheers: Welcome Scott. I think the droptops are making a slow come back over the green/blue boys :banana: :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've read a little bit about this blue vs. green car thing...I just wonder how does yellow quite fit in?[/quote]

well my car is supposed to be F8. But some of the Blue Boys vandalized it with the yellow paint, and now they won't put it back the way it was. :eek:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
McMopar - not really too nice yet, but it's a work in progress. My aim is a nice driver or fun weekend cruiser.

That's all mine is. I've always wanted it to look decent and run well and I've finally gotten it to that point. It could stand some freshening up but for now it will do.

:bs:

John's car is quite nice - don't let him buffalo you...and with the added metallic...well...you know...it just doesn't look or feel like "Coronet Station Wagon Green"... :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
well my car is supposed to be F8. But some of the Blue Boys vandalized it with the yellow paint, and now they won't put it back the way it was. :eek:

We've actually discussed a "Moulon Rouge Makever" (M3) for your car in our weekly "Blues Brothers Meetings"....but we can't come to a consensus on what shade the "ghost flames" should be... :lmao:

ACME

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

We've actually discussed a "Moulon Rouge Makever" (M3) for your car in our weekly "Blues Brothers Meetings"....but we can't come to a consensus on what shade the "ghost flames" should be... :lmao:

ACME
Now that's an interesting idea! :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

ACME

:eek: gonna put another lock on the garage.............

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

ACME

:eek: gonna put another lock on the garage.............

Oh yeah, that'll save you... :lol:

Better ask your buddy Dobie to post some sentries... :lock:

martin69rr

Reaction score
Hi Scott and welcome to the site. I have always wanted a rag top but not that many in the UK Martin

Back