• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello!

spoolinhard

Reaction score
My name is Kaleb, I own a 69 runner that is fresh out of the barn, also trying to pick up a sattelite convertible of the same year.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Kaleb. Now that you have piqued our interest you'll have to tell us more about the story of your car and post some pics. We're all pic hounds around here :D

spoolinhard

Reaction score
roadrunner2.jpg

roadrunner1.jpg

Been family friends with the owner and have been after it for at least the last 10 years. One day we stopped to bother him about it, and it was for sale. Whenever one of his kids had a friend over, their fathers would tell them to ask if the roadrunner was for sale. It was now moved into plain view, he was tired of being bothered about it, so it had a price.

Not a beeper, but I also own a T/A that is coming along nicely:
100_0715.jpg

roadrunner2.jpg

roadrunner1.jpg

100_0715.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. Trans-Am pony cars rock!

My buddy has his AAR stashed in my garage. Looks to be in similar condition.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds nest Kaleb! :cheers: Looks like you have some nice projects there.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio!! Barn fresh post car, sweet! more pics of both please! we're you located at?

Back