• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
well he said hemi will be done today.....now to wait and see when i can bring it up to Albany at his sons shop

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
ok....572 Keith Black aluminum street block with no provisions for motor mounts-because of dual line milodon oiling system/4.50 bore/4.50 stroke/balance knife edged scat crank 4340 non twist forged/oliver bullet steel race rods 7.100[4340]/diamond pistons/11.5 to 1 compression[ pump gas motor]/bullit solid roller cam[dont have cam card in front of me]....around 312 duration /692intake/682 exhaust lift/isky ezroll max solid roller bushing lifters/smith brothers 1.45 wall push rods/milodon gear drive/milodon 9 qt oil pan with steering link hole thru it & dual line swing gate pick-up/milodon windage tray/milodon high volume oil pump/ati super damper/mechanical mopar perfomance water pump/stage v big valve aluminum heads-custom 2.40 titanium intake valves-1.90 stainless exhaust valves-comp port & polished by tim banning[forhemisonly][heads flowed intake @ 28 " ....750 lift ..[485]...exhaust @ 28" ...750 lift ..[277]/stage v roller 1.6 rockers and billet aluminum stands/comp cams 944 pacoloy double valve springs1.575/205-760 lbs/1.550 spring seat cups/1.5-1.550 titanium retainers/11/32 super locks/10 degree lock/locking caps/.309 locking lash caps open[ray barton dominator 9 1/4 high single plane intake/super sucker poly 1 inch spacer/12.50 pro-systems dominator/msd pro-bullit distributor/msd 6al plus 2 box/ msd blaster hvc 11 coil/taylor 10 mm custom spark plug wires/TTI 2 1/4 x 4 inch collector polished ceramic coated in and out/3/8 aluminum motor front plate/ptc 3500 stall 9 inch convertor/727 reverse manual race trans-all heavy duty a with gear vendor overdrive/dana 60 rear with 373 gears...had 4.30 but was too much for street/20 gallon fuel cell in trunk with mallory 250 gph fuel pump/mallory spin on filter running 10an to 2 port mallory fuel pressure regulator then 8 an to carb/8 point cage ..3900 lb roadrunner....ran before in 2010 ...10.37/128.82mph

[video=youtube;SPfOmFmmLo8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPfOmFmmLo8[/video]

Thanks for the detailed engine/build run down, sounds like that thing will be awesome for sure, wow I missed a hole chit load of stuff...LOL, downright freaken' impressive build, should have great Dyno #'s, looking forward to results & another great new video too... good luck happy MoParing

Last edited:

Rawone

Reaction score
Very nice, should roll out very well! Dyno Time! er ahhh and Video :yesnod:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
went over and picked her up yesterday......called his son who has 9 race motors to finish by april......so no dyno till the beginning of april

dutchrunner

Reaction score
My 572 will be build within 2 weeks.
Need 4 weeks to get aal in car.
So : George !! Race is still on !!!.

What shall we put on it?
Case of beers when we come over and get that lift we spoke about ??

What will be the torq . That's what I realy want to know.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
my 572 will be build within 2 weeks.
Need 4 weeks to get aal in car.
So : George !! Race is still on !!!.

What shall we put on it?
Case of beers when we come over and get that lift we spoke about ??

What will be the torq . That's what i realy want to know.

ok.....will take the case of beer....dutch....lol

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
man I'd be itching to put bad boy in and melt some rubber...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That thing looks a beast George! That looks like some extra hardware on the front end, on both the water pump and crank. What is that needed for George? And that blue box, is a magneto setup?

george68hemirr

Reaction score
That thing looks a beast George! That looks like some extra hardware on the front end, on both the water pump and crank. What is that needed for George? And that blue box, is a magneto setup?

on the crank.....ati super damper....water pump is a electric water pump just for the dyno but will go back to mechanical moper water pump......blue thingy is the 44,000 volt coil.........
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/msd-8253/overview/

Back