• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Winnipeg Canada

Reaction score
Hi guys,just found the site looking for RR emblem and sticker locations for my car.# matching Hemi car of coarse :beep: .Its a new car for me so I dont have any ets for it yet,hoping for mid 7's. Lots of nice Road Runners on this site ,thanks,ChrisIMG_3385.jpgIMG_3424.jpgIMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
hello from new york......i am lovin your numbers matching blown hemi roadrunner......7"s....sweet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
tell use all about your hemi/trans/rear

Reaction score
Sure its a 526 KB stage 10 w/BAE fuel heads,14-71 HH blower,I guess it makes around 1700 hp with 6% overdrive for now. The trans is a Lenco air shifted 3 spd.and a Bruno converter drive. The rearend is a ford :stooges: housing w 9 1/2'' gears and 40 spline axles...I know the Dana is strong I just put one in my Beaumont wagon,haha.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
blownroadrunner said:
Sure its a 526 KB stage 10 w/BAE fuel heads,14-71 HH blower,I guess it makes around 1700 hp with 6% overdrive for now. The trans is a Lenco air shifted 3 spd.and a Bruno converter drive. The rearend is a ford :stooges: housing w 9 1/2'' gears and 40 spline axles...I know the Dana is strong I just put one in my Beaumont wagon,haha.
thats bad ass.....mine is just a 572 kb/11.5 compression pump gas/stage v big valve heads/tunnel ram/2 1050s dominators/john cope racing 727/gearvendors overdrive/dana-4.30 gears and runs 10.30/129 street/strip car
would love to own yours :drool: :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
blownroadrunner said:

Welcome! Sweet Runner. Not much choice in rears with that kinda power, so we will forgive you on that one. :acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

KILLER ride. We need some you tube video action on this bad boy... :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT! :cheers: That is a serious lookin' bird you have there. If you're lookin' for proper bird locations, the one on the trunk is in the wrong place. You'll have to move those two bags to put the bird in the center of the trunk lid!!!!! :jester: :lmao:

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Welcome from CT! :cheers: That is a serious lookin' bird you have there. If you're lookin' for proper bird locations, the one on the trunk is in the wrong place. You'll have to move those two bags to put the bird in the center of the trunk lid!!!!! :jester: :lmao:
I hear ya, but Ive seen a few pics of others with them on the right side ? I dont know.Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Reaction score
droptop said:
Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers: It looks fast sitting still.
This thing just rolled out of the paint booth last week, it was red with flames. Now that its my first black car ,it looks like it will get scrached just sitting still,lol. Ill get some video in May I hope.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
blownroadrunner said:
droptop said:
Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers: It looks fast sitting still.
This thing just rolled out of the paint booth last week, it was red with flames. Now that its my first black car ,it looks like it will get scrached just sitting still,lol. Ill get some video in May I hope.
what are ya running for fuel.......118 octane??......gotta love the price of that....ouch....but in the 7"s who cares :D

Back