• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hi imi mike

mike heiss

Reaction score
hello im mike I bought a 69 road runner convt she is in real bad shape I am looking to make her live again . she is all there needs total restoration from frame rails to wire harness any help would be thankful im told im crazy but I look at this car and I see a lovely car b5 blue it was used to haul a little mini trailer . it may cost a lot of money an time but after 23 army years iwill get this car rollin again . thank you

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Welcome Mike! and no you're not crazy. I bought my first Runner several years ago and it looked like it was ready for the junk yard. I took some time to restore (12 years) but it was worth it.

Old Road Runner.png

New Avatar.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers: What you guys think...should I show him a real convertible project?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers: What you guys think...should I show him a real convertible project?

He'll certainly feel better after seeing yours... :lol:

Welcome aboard, Mike! :cheers:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Mike. Lets see some pics of your project.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest Mike! Sounds like you have quite a project there! Post up some pics when you can. And Bob, you are so right!!!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Welcome and we are all crazy to some extent

It's only him, Mike. Just give him an understanding nod and he will go away... :basketcase:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I dunno Ray..it's been almost 5 years an he keeps comming back.... :basketcase:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
You should Harold! It will either give him some inspiration, or scare the chit out of him and cause him to give up before he even gets started!!!!! :jester:

Back