• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi..my name is Dan....and I'm addicted to Mopars.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
You two realize that some of us here can make a bombing run anywhere we want and will solve this little problem and create another headache to think about!!! :pot: :acme: :lmao:

We gotta re-focus, Bob...the greenies are getting all full of themselves again...must have had another one of those "24 Hour Hulk Marathons" over on one of those obscure cable channels that nobody watches again...they'll be buzzing around our ankles for the next few days :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: if we don't throw some B5 AMDRO on the mound... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
You two realize that some of us here can make a bombing run anywhere we want and will solve this little problem and create another headache to think about!!! :pot: :acme: :lmao:

We gotta re-focus, Bob...the greenies are getting all full of themselves again...must have had another one of those "24 Hour Hulk Marathons" over on one of those obscure cable channels that nobody watches again...they'll be buzzing around our ankles for the next few days :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: if we don't throw some B5 AMDRO on the mound... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would prefer to do to them as I did to ants as a youngster. Cook them with a magnifying glass as they come out of their hole in the ground. But in this case your probably right a complete eradication with B5 Amdro would be best :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

I would prefer to do to them as I did to ants as a youngster. Cook them with a magnifying glass as they come out of their hole in the ground. But in this case your probably right a complete eradication with B5 Amdro would be best :lol:
No matter what you do to us, the mission will be completed, one way or another!!!! BEWARE!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
No matter what you do to us, the mission will be completed, one way or another!!!! BEWARE!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg:

If you're the mission leader then Bob & I have about three months to get our rooves outfitted with those new anti-green guns that he found...it will take at least that long for you to dig out from under that latest round of global warming that got dumped on you... :lmao:

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

If you're the mission leader then Bob & I have about three months to get our rooves outfitted with those new anti-green guns that he found...it will take at least that long for you to dig out from under that latest round of global warming that got dumped on you... :lmao:

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
First, I'll never say who the mission leader is. :lol: The rest of the statement stands!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
resistance is futile , the reds are incharge
Then why are you selling you red car :huh: :D

Kind of surprised that the 500 is still for sale...now that you've found his numbers matching block... :lmao:

Back