• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi Res photos needed for a book (cars must be stock appearing)

69rrvert

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen a Y3 Yellow Gold Road Runner in person before?

I will send you some pictures of my Y-3 convertible in a few days. It will give me a reason to back it out of the garage and clean it up. I can get some updated pics also. Thanks, Steven

mp100_2195_0001.jpg

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I'm still looking for the following colors.

B3 Ice Blue
F5 Limelight
K2 Vitamin C
L1 Sandpebble Beige
R4 Rallye Red
R6 Scorch Red
T5 Bronze Fire
Y4 Spanish Gold
99 Bahama Yellow
99 Omaha Orange

Also, any special order paint colors above the 99 colors with documentation would be welcomed.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I do, Rick. Thanks for asking. If you look around I'm also asking for specific imagery on some of the options these cars featured.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
ok I have the build sheet for mine .its been so long since I looked at it .I have a friend that has a seafoam blue 69 383 4 speed stripe delete car if you need pictures I can try to get them .

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I would like to see that, Rick. In order for it to be stripe delete it would have to be an A14 or A15 ordered car.

djais1801

Reaction score
so...do you not need the B7?
I'm still looking for the following colors.

B3 Ice Blue
F5 Limelight
K2 Vitamin C
L1 Sandpebble Beige
R4 Rallye Red
R6 Scorch Red
T5 Bronze Fire
Y4 Spanish Gold
99 Bahama Yellow
99 Omaha Orange

Also, any special order paint colors above the 99 colors with documentation would be welcomed.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
The roster for the book is filling up. If you have one of these colors, and the car is stock appearing on the exterior post a photo of your car below. Thanks to those who have contributed so far!

B3 Ice Blue
F3 Frost Green
K2 Vitamin C
L1 Sandpebble Beige
R4 Rallye Red
R6 Scorch Red
Y4 Spanish Gold
99 Omaha Orange
99 Rallye Green

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I'm down to these four colors. Also, below is a survivor Bahama Yellow car that I shot a couple of weekends ago. Beautiful machine still wearing it's V6X striping.

DSC_0776.jpg

The roster for the book is filling up. If you have one of these colors, and the car is stock appearing on the exterior post a photo of your car below. Thanks to those who have contributed so far!

R6 Scorch Red
Y4 Spanish Gold
99 Omaha Orange
99 Rallye Green

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
didn't quite get the 1/4 to rocker transition right when they replaced the 1/4s.....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, below is a survivor Bahama Yellow car that I shot a couple of weekends ago. Beautiful machine still wearing it's V6X striping.

I'm no aspiring Road Runner book author, but I'd bet a paycheck that those are V7X stripes. Between the fact that they are single, thin accent stripes and they're not red or white I'm pretty certain that I'd win that wager too. :cents:

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I'm no aspiring Road Runner book author, but I'd bet a paycheck that those are V7X stripes. Between the fact that they are single, thin accent stripes and they're not red or white I'm pretty certain that I'd win that wager too. :cents:

You are 100% correct on the typo. Looks like we're squared up from your post on price drops, if we're keeping score ;-) And yes, these are original stripes. I've documented 3 cars with their original V7_ stripes and all have the same point at the nose of the car.

Last edited:
Back