• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horn Switch

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I believe I have a bad horn switch, Does anybody have good pictures of all the components, the 69 manual diagram is for a different style. On my steering wheel I have a center button that twists on and off. behind that I have the horn switch with connection. Is there suppose to be any spacers?

I believe the first picture the switch was install backwards, however, that is how it was remove. One of the black spring loaded tabs is broken/cracked on the reverse side.

100_0549.JPG

100_0548.JPG

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I believe I have a bad horn switch, Does anybody have good pictures of all the components, the 69 manual diagram is for a different style. On my steering wheel I have a center button that twists on and off. behind that I have the horn switch with connection. Is there suppose to be any spacers?

I believe the first picture the switch was install backwards, however, that is how it was remove. One of the black spring loaded tabs is broken/cracked on the reverse side.

Mine is different but I might have that switch stashed away, Ill get back to you.

Back