• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some pictures of us?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
Here's one of me taken in December at our range.

:wave:

for some reason I just got my license out............... :eek:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
dobie said:
Here's one of me taken in December at our range.

:wave:

Hmmm... I think I sat in the back of your car once...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I actually do fit in my back seat. Getting in is not too much of a problem! It's the getting out..... :rolleyes:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Getting in and out of a 2dr is a PITA, My daughter has a later model Mustang and I made the mistake of climbing in :lol:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
as i remember, back i my dating years, i had more room in the front than the back in the road runner. :eek: :rolleyes:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Back in the late 70's when I had my 69 Dart, the dome light didn't work... I came out of my garage late one night... It was very dark, and I forgot I had tipped the driver's seat forward (bench seat). I opened the door and sat down and promptly fell into the back seat wedging my fat butt into the floor area in front of the seat. I was like a turtle stuck on its back. I couldn't move!

I laid there for a minute, feet dangling out the door and of course there was no one around to help. First I tried to get back out, but that wasn't happening, I was too twisted and didn't have any leverage to move myself. It took me a while to twist myself into a position to get the rest of me into the back seat and from there get back out.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
Back in the late 70's when I had my 69 Dart, the dome light didn't work... I came out of my garage late one night... It was very dark, and I forgot I had tipped the driver's seat forward (bench seat). I opened the door and sat down and promptly fell into the back seat wedging my fat butt into the floor area in front of the seat. I was like a turtle stuck on its back. I couldn't move!

I laid there for a minute, feet dangling out the door and of course there was no one around to help. First I tried to get back out, but that wasn't happening, I was too twisted and didn't have any leverage to move myself. It took me a while to twist myself into a position to get the rest of me into the back seat and from there get back out.
:eek:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mac said:
as i remember, back i my dating years, i had more room in the front than the back in the road runner. :eek: :rolleyes:

my first mopar was a green '73 340 4 speed road runner. the little blonde I was dating couldn't see wasting time to get in the back seat... :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, what a handsome group we are! Nice looking fur-children in a couple of the photos too.

I think I posted a pic of our version of "ADP" on here before...but just in case I did not here are our guys guarding Tammy's Swinger... Quinn, Madi, & Leyna L-R.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You two are frightening me... :lol:

Now I have Ned Beatty images in my head...thanks for THAT!

Mac, quick, throw something NICE up here to restore the sanctity of this thread...
:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
OK so here I am! And I'm lookin for a Hoosier with a perdy mouth :D

Remember I am a very good shot......... :lol:
Me to. If this offends any animal lovers let me know. I like them also, medium rare. This is me

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you need to come to Ohio, we're polluted with those critters!

Back