• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some pictures of us?

mac

What ?
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
You two are frightening me... :lol:

Now I have Ned Beatty images in my head...thanks for THAT!

Mac, quick, throw something NICE up here to restore the sanctity of this thread...
:jester:

sorry, i got here as fast as i can.
denise-milani-tanktop-1.jpg

mcmopar

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you guys get to hear two guys called John Boy and Billy on the radio but they do a character known as Red Neckerson who just hates PETA. Red's question to PETA is: "if God didn't want us to eat animals how come He made them out of meat?" Hard to argue with reasoning such as that!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Has anyone heard that peta, wants to change the species name of "fish," to "sea kittens," thinking, in their own demented kind of way, that people wouldn't want to eat a kitten, therefore they will stop eating seafood. :loco: These people definately need to get a life! I just hope one of them is around the store when I get my clam strips, and chicken patties, and meatloaf! :devil:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Has anyone heard that peta, wants to change the species name of "fish," to "sea kittens," thinking, in their own demented kind of way, that people wouldn't want to eat a kitten, therefore they will stop eating seafood. :loco: These people definately need to get a life! I just hope one of them is around the store when I get my clam strips, and chicken patties, and meatloaf! :devil:

If you lived in Syracuse, there would be a reference to Solvay and everyone would laugh.

The Urban Legend around here was the Tyrolean immigrants in the little town of Solvay would eat cats and there were no stray cats in Solvay.

http://yorkstaters.blogspot.com/2006/02/there-are-not-cats-in-solvay-but-there.html

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Here's one of my favorites....... :jester:

1 cat cut in serving-sized pieces dusted in flour with salt and pepper
1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
6 artichokes
2 1/4" thick slices of slab bacon, diced
1 small sweet onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 carrot, diced
1 lemon
3 small tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
1/2 c. dry white wine
2-4 c. homemade chicken broth
garni of 4 flat parsley stems, 6 leafy thyme branches, 1 bay leaf tied up with kitchen twine Salt and pepper
1/4 c chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)

mmm....mmm......almost as good as coyote........ :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Cat fish yum. Yes I read about the sea kitten campaign they just started it :loco:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
6t9runner440 said:
Here I am getting ready to drag the birdie from wisconsin to it's new home in north jersey

On the way to michigan to get my car, I kept thinking to myself, man I hope the trailer is long enough(it had been a few years since I had used a U Haul). When we pulled up to the owners house, I thought, dang, that car is too long. It wasn't until I had the car on the trailer that I felt a load go off my shoulders. :crazy:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
What the heck was this thread about? :lmao:

Backseat/Frontseat romance, PETA, automobile transport, recipes, "Deliverance", and oh yeah - pictures of us... Pretty much a universal thread...

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Backseat/Frontseat romance, PETA, automobile transport, recipes, "Deliverance", and oh yeah - pictures of us... Pretty much a universal thread...

Yea, we could cut out all the different sections and just have one giant thread and I think all the regulars wouldn't miss a beat.

6t9runner440

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
6t9runner440 said:
Here I am getting ready to drag the birdie from wisconsin to it's new home in north jersey

On the way to michigan to get my car, I kept thinking to myself, man I hope the trailer is long enough(it had been a few years since I had used a U Haul). When we pulled up to the owners house, I thought, dang, that car is too long. It wasn't until I had the car on the trailer that I felt a load go off my shoulders. :crazy:

Thats a long 1000 miles :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Aren't they all? :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey my neighbors dog won't stop yapping...sorry, wrong site... :crazy:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
hey my neighbors dog won't stop yapping...sorry, wrong site... :crazy: