• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much would you pay for a brand new RR body ?

roadrunner69440

Reaction score
So where would you get the inner structure pieces. I had a hell of a time finding the outer upper frame rail. Try to find an A pillar post. Their are a lot of part's not made.
He was talking about a company building a body, that means they would have to design, replicate and build the inner structure. If that where to happen then all those “not available “ parts would then be available.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Then this day and time you would be paying way over the market able price to build the car. It is a good dream if you are a rocker feller. Or hit one point billion mega million's.

426 4spd

Reaction score
They build complete Challenger body shells. Why not Roadrunner? Yes it would be expensive. But it would cut out a lot of time , frustration, and work. It would be a quicker build. Plus, you could build the car to your specs in the first place.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I see you can get the challenger body. I asked if they made the hole shell for a roadrunner. You know the response I got. That would be grate if you could get it. Instead of building it out of a box. As far a long as I am now it give's you a since of achievement knowing you rebuilt an original body. From that period in our lives growing up. At my age this is the only runner I will every have. Good conversation point and may be it will happen. :thumbsup:

Back