• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HYPNOTIST AT THE SENIOR CENTER

gunnar

Reaction score
HYPNOTIST AT THE SENIOR CENTER

It was entertainment night at the Senior Center . Claude the hypnotist Exclaimed: 'I'm here to put you into a trance; I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience.'

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat.

'I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations.'

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting: 'Watch the watch, watch the watch, and watch the watch...'

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light Gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until, suddenly, it slipped from the hypnotist's finger and fell to the floor, shattering into a hundred pieces.

'SHIT!' cried the Hypnotist.

It took three days to clean up the Senior Center .

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh yeah, I liked that one.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW Gunnar, love your avatar. That is really neat.

:jester:

Jim S.

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I guess it could happen in MN where they are frozen :lol:
Oh com'on, its not that bad. Might even get up near 30 tomorrow. I might even have a cook out in the backyard. Now I just have to find a spot to put the barbeque at. :huh:
Back below zero on Sunday, Yeaaaaaa! :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Now Jim you know you miss it down here at least this time of year :yesnod:

Jim S.

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

I didn't even mind when it was 117º at 3pm and 105º at midnight. If a guy could afford it, Flagstaff in the summer, and Scottsdale in the winter. :thumbsup:

gunnar

Reaction score
Frozen in Minnesota, naw we're just thawing out right now. I grill/barbeque all winter long. Bring on the snow and cold, I love it. It does get a little harder to deal with the cold each year though.

gunnar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh yeah, I liked that one.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW Gunnar, love your avatar. That is really neat.

:jester:
I had a tshirt with this on it back in the 70's when I had my runner. My girlfriend-now wife wore it out. Wish I could get another one.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
69hemibeep said:

I didn't even mind when it was 117º at 3pm and 105º at midnight. If a guy could afford it, Flagstaff in the summer, and Scottsdale in the winter. :thumbsup:
That would work. My mom does the Prescott, Phoenix thing only 80 miles apart but a big difference :thumbsup:

Back