• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I bought my first Road Runner yesterday!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
never saw that...don't do FABO......yet

Typo. I meant "FBBO" as he mentioned in the very first post.

So ignore all of that. Where did you see a pic that prompted your comments about buffing the paint and driving it?

This is like pulling teeth... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I know you're new to the whole interweb thing...so I'll type slowly.....if you look at the left of the page, you'll see a members avaitar pic, and at the bottom of that you'll see "view photos by....".....:acme::acme::acme::jester::jester::jester: guess that 10 hour plane ride has muddled your brain..you're usually sharper than this...

i698.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know you're new to the whole interweb thing...so I'll type slowly.....if you look at the left of the page, you'll see a members avaitar pic, and at the bottom of that you'll see "view photos by....".....:acme::acme::acme::jester::jester::jester: guess that 10 hour plane ride has muddled your brain..you're usually sharper than this...

Dammit... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
over an hour to respond...you do have jet lag......shoulda took that Super Connie I mentioned....

SgtLee511

Reaction score
On both sides of the rear it looks like someone tried to load it on a trailer may be with rails and it rubbed and made a slight crease on both sides at the same height, if it werent for that it would be straight, except small dent on trunk lip. There is no paint showing from any other vehicle

Kegger

Reaction score
Will someone tell me how to post to wanted? I need a drip rail trim front corner passenger side . Thanks and congrats kid , welcome to the club!

SgtLee511

Reaction score
At the bottom of page I see Roadrunner parts for sale and after that Roadrunner wanted posts, looked the same for posting, I haven been called a kid in quite some time LOL

Back