• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found a 360 what to look for

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Sounds good too. Dont go putting a freakin power robbing 727 behind a small block. 904 all the way. :banana:

Yeah, I run 904's behind the stroker in Mrs. ACME's Swinger and behind the 340 in the gold Duster. They work great - although I'll be making a change to a manual tranny of some sort eventually in the Duster. Just not as much fun as it could be...and I'd like an overdrive...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Sounds good too. Dont go putting a freakin power robbing 727 behind a small block. 904 all the way. :banana:

Yeah, I run 904's behind the stroker in Mrs. ACME's Swinger and behind the 340 in the gold Duster. They work great - although I'll be making a change to a manual tranny of some sort eventually in the Duster. Just not as much fun as it could be...and I'd like an overdrive...
The 360 came home tonight standard bore I pulled a head to make sure, I didn't want one that had been bored and wore out.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Sweet. So what is the plan?
Stroker baby.Still up in the air on the trans, 8 3/4 mini tubbed. A/C, big brakes, light weight, big sound (music) Its going to be the anti road Runner :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Its going to be the anti road Runner :lol:

So that means...
Crappy Paint...
Perfectly restored license plate bracket...
and Mrs. HemiBeep gets some degree of ownership...
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry...but the door was open... :D

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

So that means...
Crappy Paint...

ACME
Yeah, I need to get more control on my slow ball over the middle of the plate :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

So that means...
Crappy Paint...

ACME

Wide open! :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I pulled the slugs out of the block today, it appears to have been re-ringed but three of the pistons had all the ring gaps lined up :crazy: Looks like a good block for 30 over. The crank is 10-10 but who cares :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

So that means...
Crappy Paint...

ACME

you'll never see a Greenie taking a shot at another Greenie like that :stooges:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

So that means...
Crappy Paint...

ACME

you'll never see a Greenie taking a shot at another Greenie like that :stooges:

Why do the terms "robotic", "clone", and "lemming" suddenly come to mind...???!!! :lmao:

:acme: :acme: :acme:

Don't anyone get their panties all bunched; I'm just teasing... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
&$#@%*@%&%$#$@%@ Balancer bolt. 3/4" drive breaker bar block tied down, me standing and bouncing on the bar and all I did was round the corners off with this #$%%^$&$$%%^$% 12 point socket :toetap:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
&$#@%*@%&%$#$@%@ Balancer bolt. 3/4" drive breaker bar block tied down, me standing and bouncing on the bar and all I did was round the corners off with this #$%%^$&$$%%^$% 12 point socket :toetap:

Looks like this thread got redirected back to its origins...I hate it when that happens... :lol:

In my best Radio Announcer voice: "So boys and girls, it looks like our fearless Super Hero Bombastic Bob once again finds himself at the mercy of the evil Rounded Off Bolt Head Gang. Nothing can save him now... But wait!!! He's fashioning an emergency signal beacon from a Tucker center headlight, a wasted 727 valve body, and an old rotary telephone left over from his days as a Phone Cop and he's sending a distress message to Mr. Pneumatic Impact Wrench and his faithful sidekick Six-Point Impact Socket Boy! They're coming to save the day!" :D

Just a thought...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now...you know better than that! if a six point wonk work now, try a socket the next size down, and beat it on.

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Looks like this thread got redirected back to its origins...I hate it when that happens... :lol:

In my best Radio Announcer voice: "So boys and girls, it looks like our fearless Super Hero Bombastic Bob once again finds himself at the mercy of the evil Rounded Off Bolt Head Gang. Nothing can save him now... But wait!!! He's fashioning an emergency signal beacon from a Tucker center headlight, a wasted 727 valve body, and an old rotary telephone left over from his days as a Phone Cop and he's sending a distress message to Mr. Pneumatic Impact Wrench and his faithful sidekick Six-Point Impact Socket Boy! They're coming to save the day!" :D

Just a thought...

mc giver bob

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Just a thought...

In my best Super Hero radio voice. After trying my impact to no avail I went around the corner to Bills house and tried his Snap on wrench still no movement. I then put on my cape and took his wrench to my compressor 160psi trumps 120psi and zipped it off. It appears to have gray pipe dope on the threads :soap: OOPS no Cape :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I thought of calling in "Hydraulic Man"

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Just a thought...

In my best Super Hero radio voice. After trying my impact to no avail I went around the corner to Bills house and tried his Snap on wrench still no movement. I then put on my cape and took his wrench to my compressor 160psi trumps 120psi and zipped it off. It appears to have gray pipe dope on the threads :soap: OOPS no Cape :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow it looks just like you......except your fatter, uglier, and less hair! :acme:

I almost feel bad about it, but nah! :pot:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Wow it looks just like you......except your fatter, uglier, and less hair! :acme:

I almost feel bad about it, but nah! :pot:[/quote]
I look just like that after I work out :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
It appears to have gray pipe dope on the threads :soap:

X2 on the little red guy cursing at the top of his lungs...

So it's all disassembled now?

Back