• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know someone famous!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The photo below was taken recently on the evening prior to the well known Barrett-Jackson Camel Auction held each year in SoCal. As I recall the exchange between these two just as this photo was being taken went something like this:

Bob: "You know, my car is soon to be featured in a national automotive publication."
Chris: "Really, you don't say!"
Bob: "Yes. In preparation I've bought an entire box of Sharpies so I can autograph copies for all of my adoring fans."
Chris: "Would you sign my camel?"
Bob: "Yes, of course. You know, this cheap wine doesn't taste too bad as long as you drink it out of a Road Runner glass. I have no idea what Old Mustard Toe was complaining about. It sure doesn't taste like turpentine to me."

:jester:

Bob, Chris and the Free Duster.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
The photo below was taken recently on the evening prior to the well known Barrett-Jackson Camel Auction held each year in SoCal. As I recall the exchange between these two just as this photo was being taken went something like this:

Bob: "You know, my car is soon to be featured in a national automotive publication."
Bob: "Yes. In preparation I've bought an entire box of Sharpies so I can autograph copies for all of my adoring fans."
Chris: "Would you sign my camel?"
Bob: "Yes, of course. You know, this cheap wine doesn't taste too bad as long as you drink it out of a Road Runner glass. I have no idea what Old Mustard Toe was complaining about. It sure doesn't taste like turpentine to me."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That wine sucked. By the way great picture for adding captions to

Steve

Reaction score
That wine must be strong,looks like poor old Bob is struggling to keep his balance with how far his legs are apart.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
naw...he's just sore back there from his camel ride....... :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve said:
That wine must be strong,looks like poor old Bob is struggling to keep his balance with how far his legs are apart.
Just passing gas :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Chris: "Would you sign my camel toe?"
Bob: "Yes, of course. You know, this cheap wine doesn't taste too bad as long as you drink it out of a Road Runner glass. I have no idea what Old Mustard Toe was complaining about. It sure doesn't taste like grape juice to me."

:lol:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Just found it on the news stand!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

Bob: "Yes, of course. You know, this cheap wine doesn't taste too bad as long as you drink it out of a Road Runner glass. I have no idea what Old Mustard Toe was complaining about. It sure doesn't taste like grape juice to me."

Nothing like a little creative editing... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: P.P.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Bob, I finally got a copy at a local store. Very impressive car and really cool to make it in that mag!
Congrats! You truly have something special.
I gotta ask, how did you get rid of the cat piss smell? :huh:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Bob, I finally got a copy at a local store. Very impressive car and really cool to make it in that mag!
I pulled the carpet out and dumped it I pulled the front seats which were reupholstered in cloth so I drenched them in Club soda along with the seat belts rinsed with water and used simple green on the door panels and rear seat. I spent about two hours with a wet vac to get the cat hair out of the front seats. It was a nasty job but someone had to do it. :puke: Almost as bad was the fact that the gas tank had started seeping 15 year old gas.

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
roadrunnerh said:
I pulled the carpet out and dumped it I pulled the front seats which were reupholstered in cloth so I drenched them in Club soda along with the seat belts rinsed with water and used simple green on the door panels and rear seat. I spent about two hours with a wet vac to get the cat hair out of the front seats. It was a nasty job but someone had to do it. :puke: Almost as bad was the fact that the gas tank had started seeping 15 year old gas.
I bought a 67 RS 4 speed Camaro once real cheap ($1000) cause no one could get within ten feet of it because of the smell and once I dove in I found that someone tried to clean the car and it didnt look too bad so I remove the seats carpet and headliner and found about 10 pounds of rat crap in the head liner and under the rear seat as well as a dead rat under the rear seat :puke: After removing the little guy and giving him a proper burial I had a new head liner installed and redid the seats and new carpet and bleached the floors it smelled like new and I sold it for 10 times what I paid for it. :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
roadrunnerh said:
I bought a 67 RS 4 speed Camaro once real cheap ($1000) cause no one could get within ten feet of it because of the smell and once I dove in I found that someone tried to clean the car and it didnt look too bad so I remove the seats carpet and headliner and found about 10 pounds of rat crap in the head liner and under the rear seat as well as a dead rat under the rear seat :puke: After removing the little guy and giving him a proper burial I had a new head liner installed and redid the seats and new carpet and bleached the floors it smelled like new and I sold it for 10 times what I paid for it. :lol:
they must love the head liners , that 69 charger bobs buddys at DVAP did on tv had tons and tons of rat do do in the head liner

Back