• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know someone famous!

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
I got my copy of HMM yesterday. Congratulations Bob!! :party:

I showed my son the article and asked him if he recognized the guy on the picture. He said “yea that’s Mr. Bob from the car show”. He was very impressed as I am. Congratulations.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Famous :lol: Thanks Alex, that's out sooner than I thought it would be. Say hi to your son he came across as a real good kid.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Steve said:
Would somebody be kind enough to scan a pic,can't get Hemmings over here.
same here
Are you going to tell me you don't have any Barnes & Noble stores around you :nachos: Of coarse it wont be on the news stands yet but it has a black Shelby on the cover.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Mine should be here in the next day or to.

Glad you made it into a good magazine :banana: :thumbsup:

Now SIR I would like to get in line and get a number to get you to autograph my copy of this write up. :D

Again congrds on the write up!! :yesnod: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

solid gold

Reaction score
I heard this was coming and WOW! Great article, GREAT car! You should be proud! Glad to have you on OUR side! Now I know someone famous! :beep: :beep:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I got my copy at my local supermarket today! Great article Bob! And they put your car on the contents page, now everyone who has to look up something will see your car!!! :thumbsup: I felt a little cheated though, with all the pictures you said they took, I seem to remember having seen half of them somewhere else before!!!!!! :lmao: :jester: But that says a lot about the quality of the pictures you took. Congrats!!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I got my copy at my local supermarket today! Great article Bob! And they put your car on the contents page, now everyone who has to look up something will see your car!!! :thumbsup: I felt a little cheated though, with all the pictures you said they took, I seem to remember having seen half of them somewhere else before!!!!!! :lmao: :jester: But that says a lot about the quality of the pictures you took. Congrats!!!!
Thanks guys. It seems to me I did most of the work on the article, how about some royalties :basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
abodybill said:

Now SIR I would like to get in line and get a number to get you to autograph my copy of this write up. :D

You missed your once in a life time opportunity to get your autograph. He was at the Barrett Jackson Orange County signing anything that he could get his hands on including a few babies foreheads. :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
abodybill said:

You missed your once in a life time opportunity to get your autograph. He was at the Barrett Jackson Orange County signing anything that he could get his hands on including a few babies foreheads. :acme:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

red 69 runner

Reaction score
just got my issue today,congrats,my issue had several pics thru out with big fingerptints on them like the one of your car on the trailer coming back from paint,any body else notice that?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
got the mag today.....nice write up bobby......you dont look too bad for a old *uck :cheers: :acme: :acme:

Steve

Reaction score
Steve said:
Would somebody be kind enough to scan a pic,can't get Hemmings over here.

Cheer's Bob :thumbsup: Have to echo everyone else,great article. Is Hemmings THE magazine to be in? by that I mean do the cars have to be of the highest standard to be even considered.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
got the mag today.....nice write up bobby......you dont look too bad for a old *uck :cheers: :acme: :acme:
Us square heads age well, and were good looking :basketcase:

Back