• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I started taking the convertible to the body shop today!!!!!

droptop

Reaction score
:party: :party: :party: :party:

The goal is to have all of the metal work done, and in primer by the end of the year.

droptop

Reaction score
My old computer and the new digital camera don't work together. So posting pictures for me is a pain in the a@#. I have to take the camera to work and email them to myself and then post them. But I will this weekend, just for you Dave. For those of you that have forgotten what it looked like when I drug it home.....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
My old computer and the new digital camera don't work together. So posting pictures for me is a pain in the a@#. I have to take the camera to work and email them to myself and then post them. But I will this weekend, just for you Dave. For those of you that have forgotten what it looked like when I drug it home.....
AH, that explains why you have so many other toys to play with. Good luck Harold, Just don't use the same body guys that Bob did! :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
:redx: This should be standard on any post Dave makes :lol:

give Big a little time...it'll be there :D

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
droptop said:
AH, that explains why you have so many other toys to play with. Good luck Harold, Just don't use the same body guys that Bob did! :jester:
I don't know about that, from the looks of his car, I think it was worth the wait.... :cool:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
:party: :party: :party: :party:

The goal is to have all of the metal work done, and in primer by the end of the year.
I had a plan like that once :leave:

droptop

Reaction score
I have total faith in my selection of the restoration shop. That is why I have waited 3 and a half years to get started. They have had won oe gold certified in a, b and e bodies at the Mopar Nationals. And won best of show 2 years in a row there. Plus, the owner is a good friend. Here is a picture of the oe gold, and best of show b body winner at the 2007 Nationals. Believe it or not, but that is enamel on the daytona!!!! They also did the paint on my '75 RR. These pictures were taken at Carlisle in 2006

droptop

Reaction score
The only parts from AMD are going to be the hood, and rear shock mounts. Goodmark quarter skins. All of the rest of the metal is original Mopar metal. Just not from this car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
do you have any pics of the car before tear down?

Back