• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I started taking the convertible to the body shop today!!!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
This should be fun to watch. Basketcase is going to want alot of pics :D

well, since I'm the ONLY one that likes to see pics of other people's cars, just email them to me direct. :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:
This should be fun to watch. Basketcase is going to want alot of pics :D

well, since I'm the ONLY one that likes to see pics of other people's cars, just email them to me direct. :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

:jester:
Who said you were the ONLY one who likes pics. We all like to see them, we're just not as vocal about it. :devil:

69rrvert

Reaction score
I have not been around in while but I am guilty of lurking every now and them. I remember the car for the other site. I will have to come over here more often and look around. I am looking forward to the pics as well. Thanks - 69rrvert

droptop

Reaction score
Here are a couple cars that Troy just completed and had on display at Indy Cylinder Head swap meet the first of March. Troy is the one circled.

droptop

Reaction score
Hold on Dave, I'm just getting started. This is the doner car. Mostly for the rear end and front susp. and a few convt. brackets and such.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
First off Harold, It sure looks like you've got the right guy to do the work. :thumbsup: But, wouldn't it be easier to start with a more complete car? To say that is a "project," car would be an understatement! :devil:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I dunno Harold :huh: the donor car doesn't look that bad. Thank for sharing.

droptop

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I dunno Harold :huh: the donor car doesn't look that bad. Thank for sharing.

:lmao: The only piece of metal on that car that is not rusted completely through is the windshield frame.

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
First off Harold, It sure looks like you've got the right guy to do the work. :thumbsup: But, wouldn't it be easier to start with a more complete car? To say that is a "project," car would be an understatement! :devil:

Yeah, I know. But, if it was easy, anyone could do it. :lol:

Back