• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I got my pics posted

red 69 runner

Reaction score
I think I got this right.We will see.
I bought this one from a guy in North Carolina the way you see it.outside was restored ,runs good it has the numbers matching 383 and previous owner replaced the valve seals because it blew a little smoke,runs strong and no smoke now,bad part is it is missing the fender tag and no build sheet VIN is RM21H9A132142,radiator support and motor have last 8 of the VIN,interior was dirty but no rips or tears,I am replaceing the wireing and re-painting the dash right now,it is a factory A/C car and i found re furbished misc parts that were in bad shape and will post picks as soon as I get the dash back together,bucket seats with auto shift on column,727 with 3.23 suregrip.did not have time for a big project so i bought a nice driver. so i cant take credit for the exterior restore....Mike

BeepBeep016.jpg

BeepBeep011.jpg

BeepBeep009.jpg

V269

Reaction score
Nice ! I often wondered what my car might look like with a black top. Love the wheel's too. :thumbsup:

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the Regestry
You have a very nice RR
Tell us about it

mcmopar

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Nice! :thumbsup: For some reason I bet the engine compartment looks just as good.
Now - what makes you think so? :jester:
Very nice bird! Love the vinyl top and road wheels :thumbsup:

Back